Contribute
Register

Lion install GA-P35-DS3R working but sees HDD as external

Status
Not open for further replies.
iGFORC3 said:
Nice to know that I helped you :)

Does sleep work on your mobo? I tried the sleepenabler but still the same problem, the display turns off but the fans and hdds still rotate.

nope, i don't have sleep working yet. tried a patch with DSDTEditor, but no dice. let me know if you find a solution! :)

Ben74 said:
iGFORC3 said:

Does sleep work on your mobo? I tried the sleepenabler but still the same problem, the display turns off but the fans and hdds still rotate.

nope, i don't have sleep working yet. tried a patch with DSDTEditor, but no dice. let me know if you find a solution! :)

I have tried a lot, sleep enabler, fixed AppleRTC and other things. But nothing works, it seems that our board is a bit outdated.
Maybe you're lucky and find a way to get the lion sleep, i'm now waiting for my i7 rig :)

iGFORC3 said:

iGFORC3, Did you ever get sleep working right? I get the exact same thing with the same board.

Sleep used to work perfectly in older versions of SL. I think it stopped at 10.6.8 and I've never had any luck in lion. Was just having another go but no luck :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back