Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Core i7
CPU
Core i7
Graphics
GTX 570
I have a Gigaybte GA-P55M-UD2 with a Core i7 870, MSI ATI 5850 and 4 GB of OCZ 1600 memory.

The Upgrade to Lion went fine but I need to restore audio and I can't determine what method is the best / most current and the compatible with !0.7.

Under 10.6.7 I was using rollback method I think.

Thanks
Lerxst

If you installed over your existing Snow Leopard you should only need to re-install AppleHDARollback as it is overwritten by the new AppleHDA file in Lion....the Extra folder remains the same as it was in Snow Leopard.

Worked like a charm. Hope it helps others out when the time comes.

I have the same motherboard but I can't seem to get sound when I install the rollback.

ok I fixed it by deleting all the HDA stuff in library/extension and system/library/extenstion and redid multibeast.

have the same problem with my MB(p55m ud2) . but my MIDI was crashing as well. did you have the same problem with the MIDI? cant fix it with the method described.any suggestions?

ricksta said:
ok I fixed it by deleting all the HDA stuff in library/extension and system/library/extenstion and redid multibeast.

Thanks mate! I just did the update to 10.7.2, and that did it for me to get audio back!

On 10.7.2 I had to run MultiBeast twice to install AppleHDARollback for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back