CPU
i9-13900K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Updated fixed bus speed. 12.3 halved my disk speed on the WD SN850 from 5710 to 2500 MB/s. All built in drives showed the same problem All is well now.

Updated fixed bus speed. 12.3 halved my disk speed on the WD SN850 from 5710 to 2500 MB/s. All built in drives showed the same problem All is well now.
All is not well. Adobe Lightroom Classic will not open!!!!

Installing an earlier version of LRC works. Weird.
I am experiencing the same issue.
Lightroom 11.3.1 wont open anymore with my Monterey install. I had to go back to Lightroom 10.4 to get it working.

What all are you seeing?

I did have a problem after updating LRC to 11.3.1. My workstation is running Monterey 12.3.1, What I experienced was I'd start LRC --> immediate crash.
Searching the 'net, it appears the issue is fairly common. I tried the common 'fixes', Trash my preferences, etc. No love.

What worked was uninstalling Photoshop and LRC, rebooting, and reinstalling.

I use these apps everyday, it's core to my work... I'm really happy with everything, and happy to report it's very stable. I wouldn't give up, try uninstalling everything and reinstall.

Oh, that is good! I am not giving up yet - but I did the same things:
1. deleting all the preferences - no luck
2. deinstalling and reinstalling - no luck
Oh, but wait, I did not uninstall Photoshop. Maybe that does the trick? I do rely on LRC as well. So I might wait for viersion 11.3.2 before doing the reinstall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back