Contribute
Register

Lexone's Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-OC w/DSDT - i7-4770K - GTX780

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try copying and pasting into a document. Print it out. Then, check off each step as you do it. That what I do. Not only does help me not miss a step, but I use this method to help proof read/do the procedures and guides on the Forum. :thumbup:

(Besides, pilots like check lists. :) )

Try copying and pasting into a document. Print it out. Then, check off each step as you do it. That what I do. Not only does help me not miss a step, but I use this method to help proof read/do the procedures and guides on the Forum. :thumbup:

(Besides, pilots like check lists. :) )
Thanks xD:clap:

Lexone I am going to sound spoilt but is there anyway you could or if anyone could make a video for this as I am going to follow this build but want to make sure I do everything down to a tee

At some point if I get inspired to learn video creating/editing, I may make a video. I have wanted to make one for quite some time but have not had the time to do so. BUt as Stork suggested, just print it out and follow it step by step. I tend to do the same, or load the page on my iPad and follow from there.

Thanks for the quick response. Also is the Corsair Vengeance RAM compatible with OSX Mavericks?

Thanks for the quick response. Also is the Corsair Vengeance RAM compatible with OSX Mavericks?

Well this is an obvious answer...if you read my components list ;)

Im guessing this motherboard is the same. It says Giabyte Z87X-OC. It doesn't have the GA but im'a guessing its the same. xD noob here

If your memory is not on Gigabyte's Memory Support List for the Z87X-OC, then you might have problems. The Gigabyte 8-Series motherboards are sensitive to the memory you use.

Also, use a power supply that is Haswell "certified" or "ready."

Well Lexone's build doesn't have supported memory and his works. Does it make a difference if I use the exact same RAM but I use it in the 16GB RAM.

Im guessing this motherboard is the same. It says Giabyte Z87X-OC. It doesn't have the GA but im'a guessing its the same. xD noob here
yes, same board I just omitted the GA...but it is a GA-Z87X-OC
Does it make a difference if I use corsair vengeance PRO??
No it shouldn't matter...
Well Lexone's build doesn't have supported memory and his works. Does it make a difference if I use the exact same RAM but I use it in the 16GB RAM.
No, you will be fine with 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back