Contribute
Register

Lexone's Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-OC w/DSDT - i7-4770K - GTX780

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, been running it for quite a while now. As I have previously mentioned, I've been meaning to create a new install guide but have just been too consumed with other priorities. Maybe I will have some time this weekend to draft something. Stay tuned!

please do it ASAP ! :headbang:
i'm sure many of us want to upgrade :mrgreen:

hello, anyone here with this build could help me with a guide for upgrading to EL CAPITAN ?

Hello, @lexone.

Are you still using this setup?

I am trying to do some tweaks to it under Mojave, but the excellent thread from Wildwillow does not see much attention anymore. So I am wondering if I might get lucky here...

Hello, @lexone.

Are you still using this setup?

I am trying to do some tweaks to it under Mojave, but the excellent thread from Wildwillow does not see much attention anymore. So I am wondering if I might get lucky here...
I am still using this setup but I haven't booted it into macOS in well over a year. In fact, it's still running Sierra. Sorry, not sure how much help I can be at the moment.

I am still using this setup but I haven't booted it into macOS in well over a year. In fact, it's still running Sierra. Sorry, not sure how much help I can be at the moment.

Are you going to build another one?

Would someone with this MOBO team up to find the settings for Open Core Bootloader and Catalina?

Any Mojave users for this build ?
It seems it's time to upgrade from Sierra!

Any Mojave users for this build ?
It seems it's time to upgrade from Sierra!
No way, Catalina is actually a bloody mess if you work with pro audio software! :crazy: :lol:
I agree. Historically, it's best to wait until the macOS .3 release so as have the major macOS bugs corrected and applications to mature.

Here's the link to Mojave (see step #4):

Or, if you want High Sierra, see step #4 here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back