Contribute
Register

Lexone's Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-OC w/DSDT - i7-4770K - GTX780

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Lexone. Do you think to update to El Capitan sometime? I have a similar specs. I was successfully running Mavericks for a while, before I ruined it with Yosemite's update :oops:. And now I'm ready to try something new, but I don't know where to start from, the only one way to install Mac OSX (for me) is to download installer from App store, where is only El Capitan now.

What do you recommend? And hurry up with your guide :angel:

Hi, Lexone. Do you think to update to El Capitan sometime? I have a similar specs. I was successfully running Mavericks for a while, before I ruined it with Yosemite's update :oops:. And now I'm ready to try something new, but I don't know where to start from, the only one way to install Mac OSX (for me) is to download installer from App store, where is only El Capitan now.

What do you recommend? And hurry up with your guide :angel:

I actually just installed El Capitan onto a new drive successfully and am in the processes of taking screen shots in order to make a new guide. It will take me a bit to create the new guide, time permitting, but will posting one up soon.

I actually just installed El Capitan onto a new drive successfully and am in the processes of taking screen shots in order to make a new guide. It will take me a bit to create the new guide, time permitting, but will posting one up soon.
Thats cool! I'm looking forward to your guide. Thank you!

any news on the el capitan installation ? :mrgreen:

hey LEXONE,
bump for El Capitan guide :)

anyone with this build has done the upgrade to 10.11 and would share some installation infos ?

hey LEXONE,
bump for El Capitan guide :)

anyone with this build has done the upgrade to 10.11 and would share some installation infos ?

I do apologize for my hiatus, I have been meaning to create a new guide for El Capitan, but personal life changes have kept me extremely busy lately. I will be working on one soon, and I can tell you that the install process is much easier/simpler than before. I would always recommend doing a fresh installation rather than an upgrade from a previous OS to ensure stability of the system. Stay tuned! :thumbup:

I do apologize for my hiatus, I have been meaning to create a new guide for El Capitan, but personal life changes have kept me extremely busy lately. I will be working on one soon, and I can tell you that the install process is much easier/simpler than before. I would always recommend doing a fresh installation rather than an upgrade from a previous OS to ensure stability of the system. Stay tuned! :thumbup:

THANKS buddy !
can't wait to get my build into El Capitan environment, i'm not a fan of "stay updated" but i have to say latest OSX 10.11 it's really great (i'm using it on 2 "real" Macs).

after some temptations to upgrade at least to 10.9.5, i left my hackintosh on original 10.9.1 cause it has been so rock solid i preferred to keep "wait".

hope your life changes went for "better" and looking to hear from you soon with a new great guide to bring our builds onto latest OSX experience !

all the best
AltiVec

hey guys !
anyone got our build working with El Capitan 10.11 ??

hey guys !
anyone got our build working with El Capitan 10.11 ??
Yup, been running it for quite a while now. As I have previously mentioned, I've been meaning to create a new install guide but have just been too consumed with other priorities. Maybe I will have some time this weekend to draft something. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back