Contribute
Register

Lexone's Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-OC w/DSDT - i7-4770K - GTX780

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everything here and when I reboot after upgrading and booting onto UniBeast to go onto Yosemite I get a cannot find kernel_mach

Fixed this by doing a fresh install. When I use MultiBeast and load your DSDT it says everything was updated and when I restart I get hlaf-way through the loading apple screen and my screen goes black. Help!!! Please upload new DSDT

Fixed this by doing a fresh install. When I use MultiBeast and load your DSDT it says everything was updated and when I restart I get hlaf-way through the loading apple screen and my screen goes black. Help!!! Please upload new DSDT

Which DSDT are you using? The DSDT should not be the problem as I am using one without issues.

Which DSDT are you using? The DSDT should not be the problem as I am using one without issues.

Ok,
I am using the HDMI and AirPlay patch! I can get into it now! Its just I can only get into it when I boot into safe mode unfortunately. When i let GraphicsEnabler=Yes I get half way booting like everything unless I boot into safe mode. The screen also flickers a lot when logging in and using Chrome! Audio in my headset and stuff don't work like and Mavericks! Graphics are all messed up e.g Pic attached. Please help me fix this ! Thanks Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 16.24.52.png

Ok,
I am using the HDMI and AirPlay patch! I can get into it now! Its just I can only get into it when I boot into safe mode unfortunately. When i let GraphicsEnabler=Yes I get half way booting like everything unless I boot into safe mode. The screen also flickers a lot when logging in and using Chrome! Audio in my headset and stuff don't work like and Mavericks! Graphics are all messed up e.g Pic attached. Please help me fix this ! Thanks

So you are using the following DSDT from Post #1 - Onboard Primary Display HDMI Audio Patched? If so, I cannot say that I have experienced any of the issues your are having and I would advise creating a DSDT yourself for your system configuration. Even tho we may have the same "type" of setup as far as components, every system is different. I use the 3rd DSDT listed as I have an nVidia GPU and do not use the onboard GPU. Keep me posted...I have also been meaning to write up a new Installation guide for Yosemite but have not had enough time to sit back and do so, Please sit tight, I should have one out soon

Installed with Clover working a charm but no HDMI sound still xD Any fix?

Also I must use my USB to boot.

Installed with Clover working a charm but no HDMI sound still xD Any fix?

Also I must use my USB to boot.

The "fix" is by either using a DSDT or SSDT with the proper edits for HDMI (like my DSDT's :thumbup:) and placing that into the appropriate directory within the Clover partition. I honestly can't specify the process since I am not using Clover (I use the latest Chimera). When Yosemite was first released, I gave clover a shot and it worked a treat but it would give me issues booting my legacy Windows drives so I decided to revert back to Chimera. I would take a look at this guide and also consult Toleda's HDMI audio guides fo more information and support on Clover and HDMI.

Hello everybody !
My Lexon's Haswell Build Hackintosh has 3 years now. I'm running on Yosemite 10.10.2 and use Multibeast 7.0.2.
Since the begining I've got tow majore issues :

Graphic card :
I use my GTX 770 but the problem is that I can't use Quick Look. Each time the result is a dirty video preview like the print screen below :

View attachment 151676

External Drive :
Each time I plug an external drive in USB2, USB3 or Firewire (via my StarTech.com PEX1394B3 PCI express Card) after more or less 1 minute of access to the drive my Hackintosh freeze. (I've try with differents external HD and for the USB differents USB Keys)

My complete configuration is in my signature. Do you have any ideas on how I can repair this two problems ? Any advice is welcome.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I updated my BIOS to F9c Beta.
I get ACPI Kernel Panic since then. Tried resetting bios configurations, no success.

Does anyone have a proper DSDT ready for that version? Otherwise I have no OS X to patch the DSDT.
I can access the EFI drive through Windows 10 and add the DSDT this way.

I updated my BIOS to F9c Beta.
I get ACPI Kernel Panic since then. Tried resetting bios configurations, no success.

Does anyone have a proper DSDT ready for that version? Otherwise I have no OS X to patch the DSDT.
I can access the EFI drive through Windows 10 and add the DSDT this way.

You have the option of removing the DSDT from the EFI folder and booting without it. Then you will be able to extract a new DSDT and patch it accordingly.

You have the option of removing the DSDT from the EFI folder and booting without it. Then you will be able to extract a new DSDT and patch it accordingly.

I never used a DSDT before, it just won't boot. I believe that a properly patched DSDT could solve the BIOS incompatibility.

I would downgrade the bios, but there is no real useful guide for my mobo. Tried several ways with holding the power button to access the backup bios, but none worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back