Contribute
Register

Let's Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what to do fresh install? or is there any shortcut

If you made a backup of AppleHDA.kext before removing it...

i have the backup

again no output input device :(

i have a question when new software realeses like ML to Maverick, do we need to make a boot install or we can update it from software update?

again no output input device :(

i have a question when new software realeses like ML to Maverick, do we need to make a boot install or we can update it from software update?

Repair permisssion, rebuild cache and try one of two AppleHDAIDT, restart a few times. If it does not work, post your ioreg.

please dont understand me wrong but at the moment voodoohda is fully working with slider mute etc, and i dont want to lose my first hackintosh with fresh install.so i want to stay on voodoohda for now.but i wonder when yoseminte comes will i need to fresh install mavericks to have the applehda or, in the yoseminte package (natively) there is a applehda?

thanks, im done :headbang:

please dont understand me wrong but at the moment voodoohda is fully working with slider mute etc, and i dont want to lose my first hackintosh with fresh install.so i want to stay on voodoohda for now.but i wonder when yoseminte comes will i need to fresh install mavericks to have the applehda or, in the yoseminte package (natively) there is a applehda?

thanks, im done :headbang:

You could have helped other G1 users with AppleHDAIDT testing... but nvm.

I can't make sure your VoodooHDA will work in future.

alright i will try again, i just need to use kext wizard to install your files right? , and after that what should i send to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back