Contribute
Register

Lestliness’s Z97m-D3H - i7 4790K - EVGA GTX 750 - OSX 10.10.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

I have the same set up as you except I have a GTX 750 Ti, but I cant boot back into Yosemite after Multibeast install. I'm going to install the NVIDIA web driver for my GTX 750 TI and install the Yosemite update before multibeast.

But I had similar trouble when trying my set up with Mavericks, an with both I used nv_disable=1 -f -v boot flag which should stop the lack of GTX drivers being a factor anyway.

So just wanted to ask if you had any similar problems, cos you have the closest system to mine I have found?

Did you have to do much to ur bios other than the guide recommendations?

Hey there!

I have the same set up as you except I have a GTX 750 Ti, but I cant boot back into Yosemite after Multibeast install. I'm going to install the NVIDIA web driver for my GTX 750 TI and install the Yosemite update before multibeast.

But I had similar trouble when trying my set up with Mavericks, an with both I used nv_disable=1 -f -v boot flag which should stop the lack of GTX drivers being a factor anyway.

So just wanted to ask if you had any similar problems, cos you have the closest system to mine I have found?

Did you have to do much to ur bios other than the guide recommendations?

I think I noted that I wasn't super successful with MultiBeast either however it seems it's even worse for you. My GTX 750 came online without any issues except it was low resolution until I installed the drivers.

But like I said, with the multi beast solution I was getting random freezes and it was overall very disappointing. I highly recommend going with clover. If you go with clover you can pretty much leave your BIOS at stock except for switching to "Other OS".

Thanks Stork ,

Got is sorted just had to run my graphics intall before multibeast :thumbup:

But now I now noticed that external drives are dismounting randomly and my usb sound card doesn't load properly from boot. Not shore if these two problems are linked, but its the only problem I seem to have at the mo.

If you can shed any light on this would be most grateful .

So you I'm having the freezing you were talking about. so thinking of moving to Clover install. Would I be able to backup my current boot drive an run that with the clover install?

Hi Huberer, sorry for the late response I've been contemplating on whether it breaks the Forums rules or not to direct people to another website where I got the audio patch. Especially if that site is critical of methods found here at TonyMac.

Here's the patch from github. Please read the documentation and it should get you up and going.

https://codeload.github.com/toleda/audio_RealtekALC/zip/master

Dude this patch crashed my build any new on where you got it? I wanna know how to bring back my boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back