Contribute
Register

Lenovo Z580 Complete Noob Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't I lose everything I've done? And can I use the same Chimera installer from before?

Won't I lose everything I've done? And can I use the same Chimera installer from before?

If you're unsure as to how the files magically disappeared, it is not a bad idea to start over completely.

Maybe you won't make the same mistake the second time around...

I have reinstalled everything and the graphics work fine, but for some reason when I go to the AppStore and sign in it says "Your device or computer could not be verified". I have tried a bunch of solutions that I found, but none of them seem to be working.

I have reinstalled everything and the graphics work fine, but for some reason when I go to the AppStore and sign in it says "Your device or computer could not be verified". I have tried a bunch of solutions that I found, but none of them seem to be working.

Do you have working Ethernet at 'en0'? Check in Network Utility.

I actually kept looking and found a different guide that solved the problem. So now everything is up and running without any problems. Thank you so much for your help!

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to get BetterTouchTool to work with my Synaptics trackpad?

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to get BetterTouchTool to work with my Synaptics trackpad?

I've never tried it. Give it a shot and let us know...

I was not able to get it to work given my lack of knowledge, but I have come a across another issue. My school network uses WPA enterprise and asks for my school username and password. However, there is no option on the wireless network utility and I currently have no internet access. Would you happen to know how to fix this?

I was not able to get it to work given my lack of knowledge, but I have come a across another issue. My school network uses WPA enterprise and asks for my school username and password. However, there is no option on the wireless network utility and I currently have no internet access. Would you happen to know how to fix this?

Nope. Never have used WPA Enterprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back