Contribute
Register

Lenovo Z480 SSDT Compile Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is described clearly in the guide. SSDTs with 'x' are dynamic and should not be included in ACPI/patched. But you still use them for disassembly.

Here's I attached patched error free DSDT and SSDTs, hibernate is fine but nvidia seems not disabled. I patch DSDT and SSDTs as in your guide. And also brightness slide not working but fn + up/down in lenovo z480 works. And I'm not sure about my clover configuration. Would you mind to check it sir?

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 219
  • DSDT_SSDT.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 75
Here's I attached patched error free DSDT and SSDTs, hibernate is fine but nvidia seems not disabled. I patch DSDT and SSDTs as in your guide. And also brightness slide not working but fn + up/down in lenovo z480 works. And I'm not sure about my clover configuration. Would you mind to check it sir?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

Here: View attachment RehabMan.zip
Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

According to ioreg, Nvidia is disabled.

As for backlight, read the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ching-dsdt-ssdt-laptop-backlight-control.html

Also you need to use SortedOrder to set SSDT load order. Look at the order your SSDTs are loading now:
Code:
4:698  0:000  Inserting SSDT.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:706  0:008  Inserting SSDT-3.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:706  0:000  Inserting SSDT-0.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:715  0:008  Inserting SSDT-4.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:715  0:000  Inserting SSDT-1.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:715  0:000  Inserting SSDT-2.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success

Like this?
Code:
3:149  0:000  Inserting table[0]:SSDT.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
3:158  0:008  Inserting table[1]:SSDT-0.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
3:158  0:000  Inserting table[2]:SSDT-1.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
3:158  0:000  Inserting table[3]:SSDT-2.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
3:158  0:000  Inserting table[4]:SSDT-3.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
3:158  0:000  Inserting table[5]:SSDT-4.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success

How about my clover config? Is there any wrong configuration beside false order SSDTs?

P.S. Brightness is now working. big thanks :D

According to ioreg, Nvidia is disabled.

As for backlight, read the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ching-dsdt-ssdt-laptop-backlight-control.html

Also you need to use SortedOrder to set SSDT load order. Look at the order your SSDTs are loading now:
Code:
4:698  0:000  Inserting SSDT.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:706  0:008  Inserting SSDT-3.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:706  0:000  Inserting SSDT-0.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:715  0:008  Inserting SSDT-4.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:715  0:000  Inserting SSDT-1.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success
4:715  0:000  Inserting SSDT-2.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success

How about my clover config? Is there any wrong configuration beside false order SSDTs?

You should investigate whether you need all those DSDT "Fixes".

That fixes came from here. I don't know whether I need it or not.

You should investigate whether you need all those DSDT "Fixes".

Sir, I got 2 new problems. First, it's about instant wake. I've patched DSDT with your USB-7-Series and USB PRW 0x6d xhc. It's work on first sleep, but not for the next. My laptop can't wake though either I press the keyboard or click the mouse. So I did a hard shutdown. On the next boot, my el capitan partition detected as hibernate state and it will have a kernel panic when I boot into.

Second, it's about HDMI audio. I'm using mirone View attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip and your audio layout-3 DSDT patch. But when I connect a HDMI cable from my LG TV, the sound still on my internal speaker. On System Preferences > Sound > Output also detected internal speaker only.

That fixes came from here. I don't know whether I need it or not.

Sir, I got 2 new problems. First, it's about instant wake. I've patched DSDT with your USB-7-Series and USB PRW 0x6d xhc. It's work on first sleep, but not for the next. My laptop can't wake though either I press the keyboard or click the mouse. So I did a hard shutdown. On the next boot, my el capitan partition detected as hibernate state and it will have a kernel panic when I boot into.

Make sure you disable hibernation:
Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

Second, it's about HDMI audio. I'm using mirone View attachment 155625 and your audio layout-3 DSDT patch. But when I connect a HDMI cable from my LG TV, the sound still on my internal speaker. On System Preferences > Sound > Output also detected internal speaker only.

HDMI audio requirements are listed in the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I've patched config.plist with this:
Code:
[TABLE="class: highlight tab-size js-file-line-container"]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]<[COLOR=#63A35C]dict[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-num js-line-number, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Comment</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>HDMI-audio HD4000 0x01660003, port 0205</[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Name</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>disabled:AppleIntelFramebufferCapri</[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Find</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>AgUAAAAEAAAHBAAA</[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Replace</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>AgUAAAAIAAAGAAAA</[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]			</[COLOR=#63A35C]dict[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]			<[COLOR=#63A35C]dict[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Comment</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>HDMI-audio HD4000 0x01660003, port 0304</[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Name</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>disabled:AppleIntelFramebufferCapri</[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Find</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>AwQAAAAEAACBAAAA</[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>Replace</[COLOR=#63A35C]key[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>AwQAAAAIAAAGAAAA</[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]			</[COLOR=#63A35C]dict[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]			<[COLOR=#63A35C]dict[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>HDMI-audio HD4000 0x01660003, port 0406</[COLOR=#63A35C]string[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>BAYAAAAEAACBAAAA</[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"]				<[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>BAYAAAAIAAAGAAAA</[COLOR=#63A35C]data[/COLOR]>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

And DSDT
Code:
Device (HDEF)        {
            Name (_ADR, 0x001B0000)  // _ADR: Address
            OperationRegion (HDAR, PCI_Config, 0x4C, 0x10)
            Field (HDAR, WordAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
            {
                DCKA,   1, 
                Offset (0x01), 
                DCKM,   1, 
                    ,   6, 
                DCKS,   1, 
                Offset (0x08), 
                    ,   15, 
                PMES,   1
            }

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
            {
                If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero)) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }
                Return (Package()
                {
                    "layout-id", Buffer() { 3, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 },
                    "hda-gfx", Buffer() { "onboard-1" },
                    "PinConfigurations", Buffer() { },
                    //"MaximumBootBeepVolume", 77,
                })
            }
            Name(_PRW, Package() { 0x6D, 0 })
        }

"you have to inject "hda-gfx"="onboard-1" for IGPU/HDEF objects. This is usually done with DSDT/SSDT edits (_DSM methods)" It's seem I'm done with this step. still not work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back