Contribute
Register

Lenovo y510p - Yosemite (help from 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't enter sleep state, even doesn't log the user out, simply turns the screen off. Console logs don't mention anything about sleep/wake either. I tried to enter sleep both with fn+f1 (sleep hotkey) and with apple menu, with the same behavior in both cases.

Did you account for the 15-20 sec delay?
Did you check for assertions? (pmset -g assertions)

Did you account for the 15-20 sec delay?
Did you check for assertions? (pmset -g assertions)

Yes, I've tried and yes, I've checked (2 posts ago).
Code:
:~ sfairat$ pmset -g assertions
Assertion status system-wide:
   BackgroundTask                 0
   ApplePushServiceTask           0
   UserIsActive                   0
   PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep    0
   PreventSystemSleep             0
   ExternalMedia                  0
   PreventUserIdleSystemSleep     0
   NetworkClientActive            0
No kernel assertions.
Anyway, I've found a bit more serious issue - when I disconnect, then connect, then again disconnect AC charger, laptop just turns off. Even more, it then refuses to start until I connect charger or take out / put back the battery. Looks like my current DSDT is broken, I'm gonna play with it today later.
Thank you.

Yes, I've tried and yes, I've checked (2 posts ago).
Code:
:~ sfairat$ pmset -g assertions
Assertion status system-wide:
   BackgroundTask                 0
   ApplePushServiceTask           0
   UserIsActive                   0
   PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep    0
   PreventSystemSleep             0
   ExternalMedia                  0
   PreventUserIdleSystemSleep     0
   NetworkClientActive            0
No kernel assertions.
Anyway, I've found a bit more serious issue - when I disconnect, then connect, then again disconnect AC charger, laptop just turns off. Even more, it then refuses to start until I connect charger or take out / put back the battery. Looks like my current DSDT is broken, I'm gonna play with it today later.
Thank you.

How are you invoking sleep?

DSDT patching guide is here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Hey I am also Facing Same Problem I have A problem of earlier Reboot I am Using a patched Kernel and Tired Searching on internet IMG_0114.jpgCn help me solving this Problem Thanks In advance:)

Hey dude I had progessed A little Bit I created the Installer Perfectly But My Hackitosh Gets rebooted the first Time Its Strange Though When I try to Again Boot Up Like for second Time Its Boot up Correctly Can U tell me what to do ??

I Have Everthing in My Bootable for Sound Graphics NO glitch The Only Probelm I have Is this I can Send U the Efi Folder If u want Just let me know if Want to For lenovo y510p So Other Ppl Can directly Use it in their Clover and Don't Have to Search Everwhere

Last edited:
Hey dude I had progessed A little Bit I created the Installer Perfectly But My Hackitosh Gets rebooted the first Time Its Strange Though When I try to Again Boot Up Like for second Time Its Boot up Correctly Can U tell me what to do ??

I Have Everthing in My Bootable for Sound Graphics NO glitch The Only Probelm I have Is this I can Send U the Efi Folder If u want Just let me know if Want to For lenovo y510p So Other Ppl Can directly Use it in their Clover and Don't Have to Search Everwhere

Post EFI folder.

U don't have to do anything Just put this in Clover Partition

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    46.9 MB · Views: 183
Pls reply what Changes should I make in this to avoid that one time reboot

U don't have to do anything Just put this in Clover Partition

VoodooPS2Daemon is not a kext and should not be present in Clover/kexts/10.10.

BTFirmwareUploader.kext is known to be buggy. You should use BrcmPatchRAM.kext instead.

Some of your kexts are old builds (ACPIBatteryManager, FakeSMC, FakePCIID*).

Only you can use your patched DSDT/SSDT files. Using files from another computer is a bad idea and can/will lead to hard to diagnose problems.

Your config.plist does not specify ACPI/SortedOrder. It is important. It is also a good idea to use DSDT "Fixes" FixRegions and NewWay.

It is all covered in my DSDT/SSDT patching guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html, and the installation guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

You may wish to reconsider publishing the serial# (smbios info) you're using on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back