CPU
i7
Graphics
GTX 860M, 1920 x 1080/HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I'm new to Hackintosh. I've followed all the instructions to install OS X Yosemite on to my PC. I come to the menu on my PC and click on my USB drive. A couple of seconds later I see a grey Apple Logo with a white background flash as if it were about to boot up. Then, I see the Lenovo logo pop up and I'm back to the menu. I've tried all of the flag boots such as -v or -f and more but none of them seem to work. I really need this to work and help would be appreciated.

Thread moved from Desktop Support

Hello, I'm new to Hackintosh. I've followed all the instructions to install OS X Yosemite on to my PC. I come to the menu on my PC and click on my USB drive. A couple of seconds later I see a grey Apple Logo with a white background flash as if it were about to boot up. Then, I see the Lenovo logo pop up and I'm back to the menu. I've tried all of the flag boots such as -v or -f and more but none of them seem to work. I really need this to work and help would be appreciated.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...aller-laptops-unibeast-chimera-chameleon.html

I'm really confused, what exactly should I be doing?

I'm confused what exactly should I be doing?

I'm really confused, what exactly should I be doing?

Read the post linked at by post #3.

Since you have not even filled out your profile as described in that post, I'm to assume you haven't read it yet.

I've followed the first part of your instructions. Now I recreated my USB with "Laptop Support" and without "Legacy USB" I'm now waiting for Unibeast to finish the USB. What should I do now?

Okay, I've deleted AppleACPIPlatform.kext and I don't know what you mean by updating VoodooPS2Controller.kext

Okay, I've deleted AppleACPIPlatform.kext and I don't know what you mean by updating VoodooPS2Controller.kext

Follow the link. Download the ZIP containing the kext. Copy it to /Extra/Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back