Any ideas please?

Thanks

My bad, I should've waited a little bit more. Now I'm getting this error:
kextd stall(0), (240s): 'AppleACPICPU'

Any ideas please?

Thanks
use an updated version of clover

use an updated version of clover
Thanks for the suggestion. I used the updated version of clover now (from Sourceforge), but now I get a prohibited sign when trying to install Mojave. And the folder structure isn't like in the guide, there is no drivers64uefi folder but simply drivers with UEFI and BIOS subfolders). I did however make sure to install all kexts and drivers as shown in the guide.

New clover setup attached

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 47
Thanks for the suggestion. I used the updated version of clover now (from Sourceforge), but now I get a prohibited sign when trying to install Mojave. And the folder structure isn't like in the guide, there is no drivers64uefi folder but simply drivers with UEFI and BIOS subfolders). I did however make sure to install all kexts and drivers as shown in the guide.

New clover setup attached
boot verbose and take a pic to upload here

It's garbled

Attachments

• IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 39
Ok now I can reach the installer when using another USB port. However - I get a black screen after verbose unless I use a fake platform ID. Should I install it using a fake platform ID or?

Ok now I can reach the installer when using another USB port. However - I get a black screen after verbose unless I use a fake platform ID. Should I install it using a fake platform ID or?
yes, until you have installed macOS then sort out your graphics issue

Thank you. Now I installed it and of course, the hd4600 only gets 7mb vram because of the fake platform ID I used? I'm not sure how to proceed. For UDH/4K displays the guide says you can use fake platform ID until all post install tasks are complete, but what about my case?

I don't have UDH/4K so I should somehow fix this graphics issue before I proceed with post install tasks? To be precise, this is in the Booting the OS X Installer on LAPTOPS with Clover guide:

"After installing the bootloader, you should take an inventory of things working and not working. Typically, at this point you will have:

working bootloader via Clover (system should boot relatively quickly from the HDD)
- graphics QE/CI working via Clover's config.plist settings (not in my case)
- PS2 keyboard/trackpad (although perhaps not optimal if you don't have a Synaptics trackpad)
- audio not working
- ethernet not working
- WiFi not working
- brightness controls not working
- certain function keys may not work
- battery status not working
- etc"

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it!

Thank you. Now I installed it and of course, the hd4600 only gets 7mb vram because of the fake platform ID I used? I'm not sure how to proceed. For UDH/4K displays the guide says you can use fake platform ID until all post install tasks are complete, but what about my case?

I don't have UDH/4K so I should somehow fix this graphics issue before I proceed with post install tasks? To be precise, this is in the Booting the OS X Installer on LAPTOPS with Clover guide:

"After installing the bootloader, you should take an inventory of things working and not working. Typically, at this point you will have:

working bootloader via Clover (system should boot relatively quickly from the HDD)
- graphics QE/CI working via Clover's config.plist settings (not in my case)
- PS2 keyboard/trackpad (although perhaps not optimal if you don't have a Synaptics trackpad)
- audio not working
- ethernet not working
- WiFi not working
- brightness controls not working
- certain function keys may not work
- battery status not working
- etc"

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it!
yes, with a fake platform id, you will only get 7mb vram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back