Contribute
Register

Lenovo U310 - Mavericks Upgrade [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I reinstalled Mavericks from scratch and patched a new DSDT.aml and now it is 99% functional including USB 3.0 :) Only problem is battery icon not showing at all, and when I try to enable the icon in setting pref it checks then unchecks by itself and it shows 0% all the time. I did apply the Battery patch. Am I missing the AppleSmartBatteryManager kext or something? Also, I get a syntax error only when I try to inject the "rename" dsdt patch for graphics I think.

So I reinstalled Mavericks from scratch and patched a new DSDT.aml and now it is 99% functional including USB 3.0 :) Only problem is battery icon not showing at all, and when I try to enable the icon in setting pref it checks then unchecks by itself and it shows 0% all the time. I did apply the Battery patch. Am I missing the AppleSmartBatteryManager kext or something? Also, I get a syntax error only when I try to inject the "rename" dsdt patch for graphics I think.

Acpibattery from rehabman

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Battery-Driver

Please post the DSDT that causes the error.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Battery-Driver

Please post the DSDT that causes the error.

Thanks to you RehabMan and ikkoku, the battery now works perfectly. Attached is the DSDT.aml that I can't seem to patch the "Rename GFX0 to IGPU" dsdt patch without the a "syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting ',' or ')'" Line 11267 Code 4124. Thats the only patch I didn't apply due to error

Also, I just realized my Camera is not recognized at all! not in FaceTime or anywhere in the laptop. Any fix for that?

Also, where can I find smbios.plist for MBA5,2? It isn't listed as an option in Multibeast or ProBook installer.

Thanks abunch

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 81
Thanks to you RehabMan and ikkoku, the battery now works perfectly. Attached is the DSDT.aml that I can't seem to patch the "Rename GFX0 to IGPU" dsdt patch without the a "syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting ',' or ')'" Line 11267 Code 4124. Thats the only patch I didn't apply due to error

Also, I just realized my Camera is not recognized at all! not in FaceTime or anywhere in the laptop. Any fix for that?

Also, where can I find smbios.plist for MBA5,2? It isn't listed as an option in Multibeast or ProBook installer.

Thanks abunch

Comment the VID rename out (or remove the whole section). The one in particular that causes a problem is:

Code:
#into_all all code_regex VID, replaceall_matched begin IGPU, end;

Note how I used # to make it into a comment.

I may have to separate these renames...

- - - Updated - - -

Rehabman, is there a way I can force the Airport to show in menu bar, even though I don't have a card? Just for visual purposes, like through terminal?

I don't think so.

Thanks abunch

mba5,2 from chameleon wizard

mba5,2 from chameleon wizard

Thank you! Also, is your builtin webcam working/recognized? Mine is not recognized at all. Tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you! Also, is your builtin webcam working/recognized? Mine is not recognized at all. Tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

working... did you patch your usb correctly? who's the manufacturer of the camera?

working... did you patch your usb correctly? who's the manufacturer of the camera?

I did, my current patched dsdt.aml is attached in post 285, and I have no idea who the manufacturer is as it is not listed on my system report, but I would assume it is either Bison, Chicony, or Awazu. My USB 3.0 is working perfectly now, just without Webcam fn. I fix one thing only to lose another! *sigh* this my most difficult hackintosh ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back