Contribute
Register

Lenovo U310 - Mavericks Upgrade [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted it earlier appleusbxhci isn't loaded under xhci1

DSDT problem... Or other... He's using a different DSDT now, though...

I wouldn't simply replace your DSDT with mine. I looked over your DSDT, you have the HPET fix but don't need it, XMYUKON reported that patch was giving him some issues earlier in this thread. The patches looked right the order of a few things in there were different from mine, you could test using my DSDT by renaming my DSDT to something like DSDT1.aml and putting it in the /Extra/ folder

Boot with the flag DSDT=DSDT1.aml and see what happens, if it doesn't load you've still got your own DSDT

So I tried the DSDT=DSDT1.aml bootflag and no change, when I ran MacIASL I get
"Pre-edited DSDT" as the default aml??? I am thinking it didn't even load the DSDT1.aml. Screenshot and IOReg attached. My U310 is simply ignoring any dsdt.aml I try to load upon boot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 11.27.42 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 11.27.42 AM.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 83
  • SAA’s MacBook Pro w:DSDT1.ioreg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
So I got all that put into multibeast and installed. Everything successful including applertl8169 but when I plug in Ethernet I get no connection

also where do I get dsdt to make patches like you guys?

So I got all that put into multibeast and installed. Everything successful including applertl8169 but when I plug in Ethernet I get no connection

also where do I get dsdt to make patches like you guys?

Read the first page on creating your own dsdt.
Did you change network settings to half duplex on the Realtek?

So I tried the DSDT=DSDT1.aml bootflag and no change, when I ran MacIASL I get
"Pre-edited DSDT" as the default aml??? I am thinking it didn't even load the DSDT1.aml. Screenshot and IOReg attached. My U310 is simply ignoring any dsdt.aml I try to load upon boot.

It did load my dsdt. Have some other issue.

Awesome that this backlight kext actually has the system backlight control working great. I just saw it auto dim from inactivity.

I did do that and have an active connection now, but it's limited to 10MBps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back