Contribute
Register

Lenovo U310 - Mavericks Upgrade [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD Card reader confirmed working for me. :)

72133-card.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Optional, I don't need: CMOS reset patch
^^ I use this but I'm afraid of getting CMOS resets. I wonder if I don't need it. I got a bunch of them on this laptop awhile back corrupted the bios and had no way to flash it until recently; Ive been dealing with bios problems for months. I couldn't get into the boot selection menu! I think that lenovo fixed the bug in this version of the bios 65cn99ww

You really should use your own though attach IOReg and I will compare it to mine.

Here is mine though anyway.

Hey cwk9852, Thank you so much for the DSDT.aml, should I just overwrite my DSDT.aml with yours or should I use Multibeast to install my DSDT.aml? I have also attached my IOReg for your review. Everything seems working very well with my current DSDT.aml except for USB 3.0 and built-in bluetooth. Rehabman's trackpad fn is amazing but on a few occassions when every I start my U310 I get to the login screen with no mouse/trackpad functionality at all only Keyboard, but that isn't so bad. Also, my config can be found on the left pane of the post.

Thanks,

Attachments

• SAA's MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
Hey cwk9852, my wife got me the u310 and trying to get this up and running. I followed the guide for unibeast and got mavericks installed and up, but now I'm trying use that multibeast config file you have uploaded because I wasn't sure what to select for options, but the install keeps failing

any ideas?

Edit: pulled the log and it says generate-states-chameleon failed. Exiting.

DSDT Free

Deselect:
Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party Sata
Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Desktop

Add:
Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Laptop
Drivers > System > Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement > OS X 10.9.0
Drivers >network> Realtek - Apple RTL8169Ethernet 2.0.6

This is all you need to boot, you will still need your boot flags for graphics until you patch your DSDT.

You really should use your own though attach IOReg and I will compare it to mine.

Here is mine though anyway.

So unlucky! Even after installing your DSDT.aml I am not getting any USB 3.0 fn. There must be something I'm doing wrong.

So unlucky! Even after installing your DSDT.aml I am not getting any USB 3.0 fn. There must be something I'm doing wrong.

There is. You shouldn't use another person's DSDT. Patch your own with the patches listed on the first page in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back