i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.

A colleage of mine has a Lenovo ThinkStation p300.

I searched with google for a instructions guide how i can get it running with MacOS High Sierra.

I just found @P1LGRIM has that device in his Profile :p

Is it possible that anyone, who was able to get it running with MacOS, can provide me his/her clover files? Any other advice/help is appreciated.!!!

Your post does not meet the criteria for a User Build, state which version of macOS you want to install and I will move it to the correct Desktop Support area.

p300 ThinkStations are so easy that they practically hack themselves, what are you struggling with ?
Which CPU and Graphics does it have ?

Hi.
Sorry for starting the thread at the wrong destination.
I want to install High Sierra on it.

The problem is, that the Computer is not reachable for me. I would like to prepare an USB stick for my mate with the necessary files on it.

The device has an old nvidia GPU, and it should work oob.
Im just struggling with the kexts i have to use for the stick. Is there anyithing i have take car of? Or will his computer start with nearly vanilla settings?

I would like to prepare an USB stick for my mate with the necessary files on it.
That would be software piracy for which this site has zero tolerance.

The Rules said:
This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, torrent, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED

Oh.
He has his own MacBook. And beside that he owned an old Installer CD/DVD..

I too have a Lenovo p300 i7 with an rx570 and I’m trying to get Mojave running in it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back