Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Specs are in the included PDF.
View attachment X200_Datasheet.pdf

I've tried getting Mountain Lion working but the I could never get the trackpoint working well nor the apps selector screen (it cuts in and then out). Also, wireless does not work as well, I am sure it's because it's Intel.

I was wondering, is it possible? I picked up the laptop cheap for 200$ and trying to see if I can working as a hackint0sh, since I already have my desktop running ML. :)

I am also attempting this right now...
It is my first fiddle with hackintoshage so I don't think I will be more successful than you but I'll tell you how it goes

Oooops, maybe I chewed too tuff a bone for me.

I can't reach the installer, I got a "Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist : 2 No such file or directory". error in verbose...

And Yes, I tried GraphicsEnabler=No...

Did you encounter that problem and if so, how did you get past it?

If anyone could help me i would appreciate it. Again, i am a noob at that.

CPU is a Core2duo P8600, that's all I know

Edit : It has a integrated Intel X4500HD GPU
I found something in the wiki saying :

Works OOB without kext (no QE/CI). Edit sample: "com.apple.Boot.plist" <key>Graphics Mode</key><string>1280x1024x32</string> <key>GraphicsEnabler</key><string>Yes</string>

But I am lost in noobness, and don't know what to make of it.
Please, help

Hi, Just hackintoshed my Lenovo ThinkPad x200s! I have it running right now, but i am trying to get multibeast working. I am running Yosemite, so it is pretty laggy, also I don't think my graphics card is working properly. I'm quite surprised how this is actually working (sort of). Just wondering what multibeast settings you used? I'm quite the n00b, so any advice is good advice!
Thanks a lot.
(I know you wrote that like two years ago, and you probably don't still have the computer, I know how old it is.)

Hi, Just hackintoshed my Lenovo ThinkPad x200s! I have it running right now, but i am trying to get multibeast working. I am running Yosemite, so it is pretty laggy, also I don't think my graphics card is working properly. I'm quite surprised how this is actually working (sort of). Just wondering what multibeast settings you used? I'm quite the n00b, so any advice is good advice!
Thanks a lot.
(I know you wrote that like two years ago, and you probably don't still have the computer, I know how old it is.)

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back