Contribute
Register

Lenovo ThinkPad E440- El Capitan (Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E440
CPU
i5-4300M
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Mr @RehabMan

I wonder if I can help, I have a lenovo thinkpad e440 (specifications of this are in my profile), where i install OS X El Capitan, guiding me by your guide [Guide] Booting the OS X Installers on LAPTOPS with Clover, but I do not know what else to do with DSDT patch, I'm really new at this, if you could tell me what I can do, awaiting your response.

Randy Hector

Hello Mr @RehabMan

I wonder if I can help, I have a lenovo thinkpad e440 (specifications of this are in my profile), where i install OS X El Capitan, guiding me by your guide [Guide] Booting the OS X Installers on LAPTOPS with Clover, but I do not know what else to do with DSDT patch, I'm really new at this, if you could tell me what I can do, awaiting your response.

Randy Hector

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Hi again
Im already Extract native ACPI files with clover, i download latest version of iasl and disassembly ACPI files (SSDT/DSDT) with refs.txt, and this was the output View attachment disassembly_output.zip , now im stuck Filtering ACPI files , Fixing Errors and applying Common Patches bacause i do not know wich SSDT/DSDT need to patch :banghead: :crazy:, so i wonder if you can help me; i include my (SSDT/DSDT) files; so if you have a chance please could help me. View attachment SSDT:DSDT.zip

Hi again
Im already Extract native ACPI files with clover, i download latest version of iasl and disassembly ACPI files (SSDT/DSDT) with refs.txt, and this was the output View attachment 186122 , now im stuck Filtering ACPI files , Fixing Errors and applying Common Patches bacause i do not know wich SSDT/DSDT need to patch :banghead: :crazy:, so i wonder if you can help me; i include my (SSDT/DSDT) files; so if you have a chance please could help me. View attachment 186127

You should include all SSDTs and DSDT. The guide covers the common patches... Read it carefully.

hi, i do the common patches, i do not include ssdt3 and ssdt4 ( cpu related), bacuse they compiled with errors so i applied the patched related with this issue. i would like to know if i do it correctly??? what should i do??

hi, i do the common patches, i do not include ssdt3 and ssdt4 ( cpu related), bacuse they compiled with errors so i applied the patched related with this issue. i would like to know if i do it correctly??? what should i do??

Include all SSDTs. Some will require fixes. If you need help, post native Clover F4 extract.

Include all SSDTs. Some will require fixes. If you need help, post native Clover F4 extract.

hi, sorry for the late response, and thanks for your help. here are my native clover f4 files.

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    45.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
SSDT-3 and SSDT-4 compile with errors and i do not know what to do

SSDT-3 and SSDT-4 compile with errors and i do not know what to do

SSDT-3 needs "Remove _PSS placeholders".
No errors in SSDT-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back