1. 0
Lenovo ThinkPad T61
BIOS 7LETC6WW (2.26 )
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo T7300 @ 2.00GHz *works with speedstep
Mobile PM965/GM965/GL960 Memory Controller Hub
nVidia Corporation G84M [Quadro NVS 140M] *works
Intel Corporation 82566MM Gigabit Network Connection *works
Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller *works
Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN [Kedron] Network Connection *not works I use DWA140 for wifi.
Ricoh Co Ltd R5C832 IEEE 1394 Controller *Works
Bluetooth Works

I have almost everything working just I get applications opening into really small windows quite abit...

Do you have any instructions you would like to provide or special steps?

I also have Lion 10.7.4 on my T61 , and have the same problem. All I can do is to close the app or window by relaunching the finder and then reopen the app or whatever - that usually fixes it until the next time it happens - but I have not been able to find a permanent solution to the small translucent window problem.

jugdus said:
I also have Lion 10.7.4 on my T61 , and have the same problem. All I can do is to close the app or window by relaunching the finder and then reopen the app or whatever - that usually fixes it until the next time it happens - but I have not been able to find a permanent solution to the small translucent window problem.

Yeah its quite Annoying, I havent found a Boot.Plist inside for the Extras folder either.. Im wondering if its stupid to just add one with the GraphicsEnabler=No bootflag.

As far as special steps? none... unibeast runs without a hitch use tonymac guide. Just need GraphicsEnabler=No everytime you startup..

Update to 10.7.4 then Use multibeast to set a mac3.1 profile then install the Nvidia driver from website..

I used multibeast 3.8.0 to get my PS2 keyboard onboard working.

Also, I added Voodoo HDA, Synaptics PS2 Trackpad, And the Ethernet. Runs Logic Pro 9.1.7 without a hitch... HD 1080p playback works fine.
Even speedstep works... 1.45ghz to 2.0ghz under load...

Highest Ive seen Gpu go is like 67 degrees..

Yeah I hate the Translucent window problem.. Everything works solid except that.

Im sticking to windows 7 on mine, Just my mac friend whos really into the mac Ive been slaving to get this thing perfect...

Sleep works too but no audio

westnylefx said:
Im wondering if its stupid to just add one with the GraphicsEnabler=No bootflag. [/quote said:
Yes, just use Tony's latest Multibeast - Customization -> Boot Options -> 64 bit Graphics Enabler=No , which adds it to your "Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist, so you don't have to type it in everytime you boot into Lion

Sleep works too but no audio

I used voodooHDA 2.7.4 to get the audio working on my T61

Thanks for the replies. What exactly is the window problem? I am not really understanding that. Can you provide any pictures?

Thanks

i34tw4r3z said:
Thanks for the replies. What exactly is the window problem? I am not really understanding that. Can you provide any pictures?

Thanks

I would say - if you do not know what the window problem is - if your not getting small translucent windows occasionally when you open apps or your browsers - {( the app window is very tiny and translucent and can be seen on the desktop even if there are other normal windows opened in front of it, also the writing in the window is so small i can't read it)} - then you don't have the problem - which is good for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back