Contribute
Register

lenovo s410p

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can I access that in the bootable usb? I dont have mac os installed in my laptop..before

Access what? You need a Mac or working hack to construct/modify the Unibeast USB...

Untitled.jpg
I remove all NV or Geforce on bootable usb, what is the next step ?

i try post #4 but same problem again nothing happen. By the way my intel hd graphics is hd4400 is that working.?

i try post #4 but same problem again nothing happen. By the way my intel hd graphics is hd4400 is that working.?

What do you mean "nothing happen"?

I think you may need to patch the kernel. See post #13. I haven't seen any common "consumer" Haswell-based laptops that don't need the patch(es) presented in the linked post.

OMG :D its complicated sir ehehe..is there instruction to patch my kernel? and where can I found that kernel :)

OMG :D its complicated sir ehehe..is there instruction to patch my kernel? and where can I found that kernel :)

It is not that complicated. mach_kernel is a file. You already have the vanilla mach_kernel on your Unibeast USB. You are modifying that file with perl command line script.

The entire sequence would go something like this:
Code:
# in Terminal, with your USB plugged in, assuming you called your Unibeast volume 'Installer'
cp /Volumes/Installer/mach_kernel ~/Desktop/mach_kernel_backup
cp /Volumes/Installer/mach_kernel ~/Desktop/mach_kernel
cd ~/Desktop
# patch it
perl ... (copy from my post)...  mach_kernel
perl ... (copy second one from my post if necessary)... mach_kernel
# copy patched version to USB
sudo cp ~/Desktop/mach_kernel /Volumes/Installer/mach_kernel

Now boot using the USB with patched mach_kernel.

After OS X installs to your HDD, you will once again have vanilla mach_kernel on the HDD. You will need to copy the patched version from the USB, so before attempting to boot your new install, go once again into the OS X installer and run Terminal (from Utilities menu):

Code:
# assuming you called your HDD install "Macintosh HD"
cp /mach_kernel "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/mach_kernel"

Then reboot using the USB and complete the install (as you normally would)...

thank you very much bro..I change my bootable usb to mavericks..then I follow your post #17 but I have a problem on laptop keyboard its so sensitive and running faster when I try to type letters and numbers its typing many times like this "aaaaaaaaaa" the mac os running so fast its like fastforward the loading circle rotating very fast..how to fix that? when I shutdown its counting veryvery fast

thank you very much bro..I change my bootable usb to mavericks..then I follow your post #17 but I have a problem on laptop keyboard its so sensitive and running faster when I try to type letters and numbers its typing many times like this "aaaaaaaaaa" the mac os running so fast its like fastforward the loading circle rotating very fast..how to fix that?

Yes, known problem...

You need to change bootloaders. Use either Enoch (a branch of Chameleon and probably the easiest transition for you), or Clover (UEFI based bootloader... a bit complex to setup, but for more advanced users, a good choice).

For Enoch branch of Chameleon, see: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/231075-chameleon-22svn-official-pkg-installer-binaries/

where im going to install enoch? in the bootable usb or mac os hdd?
I install it on mac hhd..but not booting its bypass in windows8 when I change the boot settings on bios I encountered error
boot0:GPT
boot0:error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back