Contribute
Register

Lenovo S400 Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 66514 here, sorry for the super late reply, i was not around my hack these few days :)

I'm not sure why you're posting that. That file has the _DSM for HDEF (your audio patch). To compile it you need to apply the TNOT patch previously posted. After that it compiles error free.

oh, i'm sorry, i think my mind was out again. :(

Hi guys, I am now upgrading to Mavericks, I only had trouble in reaching the installer, in the verbose mode, it seems to have the problem i had previously with the accompaniment of an IOBluetooth I think, that was crashing, after 5 minutes of those appearing, the system restarts. I do not know what to do, help me please, did everything right from the start, but still no success in reaching the installer, btw the installer works on my desktop and booting the installer in less than a minute but not having issues. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I am now upgrading to Mavericks, I only had trouble in reaching the installer, in the verbose mode, it seems to have the problem i had previously with the accompaniment of an IOBluetooth I think, that was crashing, after 5 minutes of those appearing, the system restarts. I do not know what to do, help me please, did everything right from the start, but still no success in reaching the installer, btw the installer works on my desktop and booting the installer in less than a minute but not having issues. Thanks in advance.

Try IGPEnabler=No -x -v

no, it didn't work, it restarted automatically.
Last ines was Waiting for USB.... something then flashed 4 lines really fast then rebooted.

Hi,

have you installed Mavericks already? I tried to install it on my S400 with the same specs, but I have no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back