i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX960
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So i just installed El Capitan from a fresh install,

and it is doing great, liked the new Nvidia Webdrivers cuz now my EVGA GTX960 4gb its working way better now,
but something very weird happens, when im using display port, all dark colors like gray gradients, kind o flicker little, its hard to explain,
its like this small vertical lines moving form side to side, on DVI this doesn't happen, on windows neither, i haven't tried display port on yosemite so im not sure if its el capitan related.

Another BIG problem at least for me is that my Lenovo mouse does NOT work at all for inexplicably reason, it works on yosemite normally, but even on my Macbook Air with El Capitan it doest work,
on System Profiler it shows up as a "Composite Device" on the Usb ports, and on yosmeite it works normally, i think it might be related to the new SIP cuz there is no reason to kill support for a mouse.
the mouse model its a Lenovo Laser MOBGBO.

If somebody have bene through some of those issues please tell me if there is a solution.

Thanks a Lot

Another BIG problem at least for me is that my Lenovo mouse does NOT work at all for inexplicably reason, it works on yosemite normally, but even on my Macbook Air with El Capitan it doest work, on System Profiler it shows up as a "Composite Device" on the Usb ports, and on yosmeite it works normally, i think it might be related to the new SIP cuz there is no reason to kill support for a mouse. the mouse model its a Lenovo Laser MOBGBO.

I have the same problem with that same model of mouse. It actually works fine in my Windows 10 boot on the same Hackintosh machine, but shows up as a Composite Device in El Cap. I've tried other mice in the same USB port(s) which work fine.

Sorry no solution for you man, but wanted to add my support. If I find a way of making it work I'll post here!

It looks like recent El Capitan updates have corrected whatever was going wrong with this mouse.

I have 10.11.4 installed and my Lenovo Laser MOBGBO is identified in the system profile as "Lenovo Laser Mouse" and it is working perfectly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back