Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 920 - OpenCore
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
HD620, 3840x2160
I was able to install 10.11 to the system drive when I added SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext to Clover to see the SSD.

Now I am stuck at this point. 'kauth external resolver timed out'

System: Lenovo Miix 700 + bootloader(Clover)
CPU: m5-6Y54
Graphics: HD515, 2160x1400

Attachments

• 20160522_143105.jpg
    20160522_143105.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 333
I was able to install 10.11 to the system drive when I added SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext to Clover to see the SSD.

Now I am stuck at this point. 'kauth external resolver timed out'

System: Lenovo Miix 700 + bootloader(Clover)
CPU: m5-6Y54
Graphics: HD515, 2160x1400

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.

I have it in 'EFI > CLOVER > kexts > Other'. Not sure why it wouldn't pick it up.

I have it in 'EFI > CLOVER > kexts > Other'. Not sure why it wouldn't pick it up.

Depends on other aspects of your Clover setup. Make sure you're injecting kexts (press space bar to see menu).

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 249
If you need help...

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

See verbose photo attached in first post. Here is my Clover folder. Thank you.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 129
See verbose photo attached in first post. Here is my Clover folder. Thank you.

What is Test2.efi in drivers64UEFI?
Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
PartitionDxe-64.efi is not needed.

Use only essential kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts. You do not need ACPIBatteryManager.kext to boot a fresh install, for example. And FakePCIID_XHCIMux is not applicable to the 100-series chipset (it won't even load).

The photo in post #1 shows that FakeSMC is not loading, or you didn't wait long enough.

Also, you will need to be more specific about what exactly you're doing... How far through the install process did you make it? Both stages? And now you're booting your final system partition on SSD? Did you try safe mode?

And why are you injecting FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086? That id is for Haswell, not Broadwell (your profile indicates Broadwell).

FakeSMC.kext is not the kext recommended by my guide.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back