Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I would like to know if I would be able to turn a Lenovo M90P

• Intel Core i5-650 Processor
  • Intel HD Graphics

into a hackintosh. If I can could you post a link to a walkthrough on how to accomplish that.

Thank you

AllSystemGo said:
Hello,

I would like to know if I would be able to turn a Lenovo M90P

• Intel Core i5-650 Processor
  • Intel HD Graphics

into a hackintosh. If I can could you post a link to a walkthrough on how to accomplish that.

Thank you

The CPU graphics is not supported under Mac OSX. You need a supported graphics card such as a Nvidia GT210/GT220/GT240.

So basically all I would need for that to work on that machine would be a supported video card??

AllSystemGo said:
So basically all I would need for that to work on that machine would be a supported video card??

Well, perhaps. A supported video card is a must, but there may be other problems like the network, audio and the motherboard itself, which I know nothing about. So there is no guarantee that OSX will work after the addition of a video card, but without it OSX definitely won't work.

Well, perhaps. A supported video card is a must, but there may be other problems like the network, audio and the motherboard itself, which I know nothing about. So there is no guarantee that OSX will work after the addition of a video card, but without it OSX definitely won't work.
If I get Gtx 750ti OR GT 710 LP OR Any other LP I will be able to run sierra on that PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back