Contribute
Register

LENOVO LEGION Y530 Intel UHD 630 7MB and no acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone PLEASE create a how to video for this specific laptop. That would be absolutely fantastic.

Try to use this config and change ig-platform-id to 0x3EA50009, don't forget to swap the bytes. So in Clover configurator put 0x0900A53E.

I just bought this same computer. Was you able to get it fully running?
I was able to get it working, I have edited my post to include Clover directory which I have built

Hi, can you share the settings you used to configure the clover? I can't get to install on the same laptop. Always stuck at RandomSeed

Would someone PLEASE create a how to video for this specific laptop. That would be absolutely fantastic.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation.
I have attached my Clover directory in my main post.

I will post a full guide later on.

Enjoy

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation.
I have attached my Clover directory in my main post.

I will post a full guide later on.

Enjoy
Can I get run fully with this config? I will buy this laptopmodel.

Can I get run fully with this config? I will buy this laptopmodel.

I don't have everything fully functional at this time.
What's not working:
  1. Touchpad is working but without left and right click buttons (VoodooI2C + VoodooHIDI2c).
  2. Included Intel WiFi is not working, WiFi card must be replaced.
  3. Keyboard Num keys and brightness control are not working, but this is achievable by patching DSDT, I just didn't put enough effort into it.
  4. Nvidia 1050TI

Not Tested:
1- USB-C

What's not working:
  1. Touchpad is working but without left and right click buttons (VoodooI2C + VoodooHIDI2c).
  3. Keyboard Num keys and brightness control are not working, but this is achievable by patching DSDT, I just didn't put enough effort into it.
  4. Nvidia 1050TI
Not Tested:
1- USB-C
Thanks you

What's not working:
  4. Nvidia 1050TI
Not Tested:
1- USB-C
Keyboard Num keys and brightness control are working,see this github:Lenovo_Y7000-Y530_Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back