Contribute
Register

Lenovo K430 wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i boot only with -v no errors appears. It shows a screen with a grey background and the courser but nothing happens.

my sound card is supported on mac i've looked.

if i boot only with -v no errors appears. It shows a screen with a grey background and the courser but nothing happens.

my sound card is supported on mac i've looked.

Set the Graphics Card as your Primary Video Adapter/Initial Display Port on BIOS.
Disable the Internal Processor Graphics on BIOS

Boot with "IGPEnabler=No GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 -f"

Post result.

Good Luck...!

Get stuck :( IMG_20150325_200736.jpgIMG_20150325_200752.jpg

edit: i have some graphic issues (if i boot only with -x)

edit2: i have unplugged the sound card then it stuck here :
IMG_20150325_204838.jpg

noone know how to solve the problem ?

I have installed the bootloader with multibeast (not more) but if i want to boot from the drive my computer says that there is no system he can boot from. so i boot with the usb.

I have installed the bootloader with multibeast (not more) but if i want to boot from the drive my computer says that there is no system he can boot from. so i boot with the usb.

Is the pictures which all are attached above taken while booting from USB??

If yes, then why you put the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext to the USB??

i have no idea. i have installed mulibeast with default settings. i thought they will be the right.
i boot my system from usb . boot pc => boot from usb => select yosemite installation drive => boot yosemite (with -x)

should i remove this kext ? or install other kext? install mulitbeast but other options ?

i have no idea. i have installed mulibeast with default settings. i thought they will be the right.
i boot my system from usb . boot pc => boot from usb => select yosemite installation drive => boot yosemite (with -x)

should i remove this kext ? or install other kext? install mulitbeast but other options ?

I asked about the USB not about the Multibeast installation. If the USB created with Unibeast, by default the kext will not be present on the USB.

Try to boot from USB with flags "kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0 PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v". Then post a photo of the frozen screen.

thanks man !!:):headbang:

My pc booted up !! No issues !!! my soundcard and my usb mic are working !!

But what i have to now ? To finaly complete the installation ? Multibeast ? Which settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back