Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad z 510 compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi bro,
ill get today the mac book in order to install os x 10.10 with the clover guide in post #2 .i justs wanna ask if i can do it though i dont have any experience.ive read the guide and there are things i couldnt understand like how to download and install the kext.
i have another question,when i buy the DVD and install it with i Boot ,can i then upgrade to Osx 10.10 easily.

hi bro,
ill get today the mac book in order to install os x 10.10 with the clover guide in post #2 .i justs wanna ask if i can do it though i dont have any experience.ive read the guide and there are things i couldnt understand like how to download and install the kext.

What, specifically, do you not understand?

i have another question,when i buy the DVD and install it with i Boot ,can i then upgrade to Osx 10.10 easily.

You don't upgrade to 10.10, you use SL just to download Yosemite and create a USB installer.

when i try to do the partition ,he tells me
Partition failed with the error:
unable to write to the last block of the device
and at beginning the mac boook couldnt recongnize the usb ):

when i try to do the partition ,he tells me
Partition failed with the error:
unable to write to the last block of the device
and at beginning the mac boook couldnt recongnize the usb ):

Is this when creating the USB? Which guide? On what hardware? Using what kind of USB?

when i want to do the partititon ,he tell me he cant do ,,,,its a normal usb.the computer doesnt recognize it too but ican see it by disk utility

when i want to do the partititon ,he tell me he cant do ,,,,its a normal usb.the computer doesnt recognize it too but ican see it by disk utility

Use a different USB. You didn't answer my other questions.

The guid in post number 2 ,with mac book,

The isb calles intension rainbow

The isb calles intension rainbow

I have no idea what you mean by that.

Try using a different USB stick if the one you have is giving problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back