Contribute
Register

lenovo g550 ALPS TRACKPAD GOES CRAZY...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for not understandable sentence.

"But you may have placed a kext that supports it on your USB."
I didn't placed nothing on usb. I just use the chameleon for make a bootable usb.I Just follow the instruction.

Sorry i didn't see the whole post, i will now try with the unibeast and let you know how it goes:)

sorry for not understandable sentence.

"But you may have placed a kext that supports it on your USB."
I didn't placed nothing on usb. I just use the chameleon for make a bootable usb.I Just follow the instruction.

Chameleon does not make USB sticks. It is just a bootloader.

So i try with unibeast and i still have the same problem. I try it also without laptop support, and install voodops2 kext with kext helper b7(what i always use) and nothing happened.

I will now try with all ps2 kext (synaptic, alps...) anything i will find... and if i found a solution i will post it here for other people with same problem.
Thanks for your help RehabMan!​
i really appreciate it!

So i try with unibeast and i still have the same problem. I try it also without laptop support, and install voodops2 kext with kext helper b7(what i always use) and nothing happened.

You should not use a kext installer to copy kexts to /Extra/Extensions on the Unibeast USB. A simple copy with Finder is the correct way.

I will now try with all ps2 kext (synaptic, alps...) anything i will find... and if i found a solution i will post it here for other people with same problem.
Thanks for your help RehabMan!​
i really appreciate it!

There are quite a few different ALPS implementations of my fork of VoodooPS2Controller. I have no ALPS hardware, so I don't attempt to keep track of it.

I finally fix this trackpad problem now :headbang::D:D:D

So it is very important that you DELETE voodops2.kext from bootable usb in map Extra/Extensions. Than you need external mouse and keyboard, so you can get it thru the install process. And when you get it in the freshly installed Yosemite or Maverick you need to install ps2.pkg (at least it worked for me) and reboot. Than your built in trackpad an keyboard star working normally.

1. Create bootable usb normally with UNIBEAST or Chameleon installer (choose laptop support)

2. When you create bootable usb, go to usb, FIND MAP " Extra " click on it and FIND MAP " Extensions ".
In map " Extensions " find voodops2.kext and DELETE IT!!!

3. Now normally install Yosemite on your laptop (with external mouse and keyboard, because built in trackpad and keyboard won't work)

4. So now when you install Yosemite or Mavericks, you need to install ps2.pkg (worked for me) or some other kext or .pkg file.

5. Reboot

6. Start using your Hackintosh and enjoy!

And Thanks to RehabMan for help!!

I don't know how to attachment my PS2.pkg file here.

But i have now other 3 problem.

1. If i install Chameleon or Chimera on my disk i can't get in system anymore... It stop at white screen with apple logo and loading line. Even if i tipe in boot flag /System/Library/Kernels/kernel (needed for chameleon) Or GraphicsEnabler=Yes (needed in Chimera if i don't youse Multibeast). But if i use USB again for booting than i can get in system normally.

2. It takes of about 1 minute and 10 sec, to boot in to system (Mountain lion takes only 33 sec).

3. It takes very long time to restart or to shut it down.

Can you help me RehabMan please?:cry: :)

But i have now other 3 problem.

1. If i install Chameleon or Chimera on my disk i can't get in system anymore... It stop at white screen with apple logo and loading line. Even if i tipe in boot flag /System/Library/Kernels/kernel (needed for chameleon) Or GraphicsEnabler=Yes (needed in Chimera if i don't youse Multibeast). But if i use USB again for booting than i can get in system normally.

2. It takes of about 1 minute and 10 sec, to boot in to system (Mountain lion takes only 33 sec).

3. It takes very long time to restart or to shut it down.

Can you help me RehabMan please?:cry: :)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

It is not in options what i have in my laptop in signature.

I dont have a battery in my laptop...

CPU:
intel mobile core 2 duo T6600 @2.20GHz

Mainboard:
Lenovo, model NTU1, Chipset: intel gm45/gm47, Southbridge: intel 82801IM (ICH9-M)

Memory:
Type: ddr3, size 4gb, Chanel dual, DC Mode: Symmetric

GPU:
NVIDIA GEFORCE G210M, core: 135mhz, Shader: 270mhz, Memory: 135 mhz.

CPU.PNGSPD.PNGGPU.PNGMemory.PNGMainboard.PNG

I is not in option in signature*****

And i dont have a battery in my laptop.

It is not in options what i have in my laptop in signature.

Put it into your main profile as the example in post #27.

And i dont have a battery in my laptop.

How is that relevant to anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back