Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel H270M
CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hello! My first experience with hakintosh, while everything is difficult. On the forum I found a more or less suitable config.plist for my notebook. The system is not so stable, it does not always load immediately after reboot. Please share the working config.plist and the necessary kexts.

My configuration:
Motherboard: Lenovo G510 (Clover UEFI)
CPU: Haswell Intel i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz / Intel HM86
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8750M, Intel HD Graphics 4600, 1366x768
Touchpad: ELAN Input Device
Standard PS/2 Keyboard
Intel Lynx Point PCH - USB 3.0 xHCI Host
Intel Lynx Point PCH - USB 2.0 EHCI Host
Wifi Card: Broadcom BCM43142 802.11b/g/n
Ethernet: Qualcomm/Atheros AR8172/8176/8178 PCI-E

However, most of all I have concerns about whether the hakintosh can fully function. I just needed to compile my application in the Unreal Engine 4 for Appstore. For this need a SSH connection to a workstation based on MacOS. In the current state, hackintosh will restart after all the packages and compilations, at the last stage, almost 95% of the work. After a reboot, remote access in the parameters of the Hakintosh system is mysteriously turned off and you have to check again. When restarting, the hackintosh gives an error, if someone understands it, can you tell what could be the matter? Log in the attachment. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Error.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 257
Did you ever figure this out? I just got Mojave installed on my G510, but it's only booting in safe mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back