Motherboard
Gigabute H310M S2 2.0
CPU
intel i3-9100F
Graphics
Nvideo GeForce GT 710
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I followed this guid and installed mac OS. After all i tried many method for audio and wifi fix. But i cant find success.After At last try the system not booted. Now i Followed again and installed mac OS 10.14. After installation i copy efi files to system efi drive from usb Efi partition. And i stopped the next step. Please give a working wifi, network and audio file for my lenovo g500 laptop. I attached my system details ?.

Attachments

• cmdinfo.PNG
    cmdinfo.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 97
  • audio.PNG
    audio.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 91
I followed this guid and installed mac OS. After all i tried many method for audio and wifi fix. But i cant find success.After At last try the system not booted. Now i Followed again and installed mac OS 10.14. After installation i copy efi files to system efi drive from usb Efi partition. And i stopped the next step. Please give a working wifi, network and audio file for my lenovo g500 laptop. I attached my system details ?.
intel wifi is not supported, you will have to replace the hardware with compatible:

Is ethernet support?

Is ethernet support?
Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Please help me to solve this. i tried many configuration. Some config file work only for one time..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back