Contribute
Register

Lenovo G500 Graphics Glitches.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please look at my new result file

View attachment 130478

I install again hackintosh yosemite 10.10.1 without run multibeast and other software.

Power management is not implemented correctly.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

VoodooTSCSync is not appropriate and not necessary. Your version of AppleACPIPlatform.kext is wrong for Yosemite. You have not generated an SSDT for your CPU with ssdtPRgen.sh. NullCPUPowerManagement is installed. MacBookPro4,1 is not the correct SMBIOS for your hardware.

Also... GenericUSBXHCI may not be a version built for Yosemite.

What is your BIOS's version?

Do you mean mine?

Sorry. I did not understand!
I didn t solve the problem yet beacause

1) I didnt have enough time these days

2) My english is poor and i cannot understand easilly the details of the post about laptop

Also i want to know when i try -x (safe mode) graphics are not glitch.

Be patient i ll post the number you want. I ll white it down in next reboot

My Bios version v 2.03

78CN25WW

Hi

I tried like you to install Hackintosh Yosemite 10.10 on laptop lenovo g500.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
My specs are
Intel Core i7 33632QM 2.20 Ghz
16 Gb ddr3
Toshiba 320 Go Disk drive (reserved to test yosemite)
Intel HD4000m + Amd HD 8570m

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On BIOS I modify this:

SATA COntroller Mode: AHCI
Graphic device: I tried UMA Graphic and Switchable Graphics
Intel Virtual technology: Disabled

Boot Mode: legacy support

I boot with a 8 Gb usb key containing Clover version 2k build 2014-10-10 20:07:54 and Yosemite 10.10 (raw file obtained on T44.io to prepare usb key for intel PC)

I tried a lot of boot args in clover option like:

-v -x
-v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes
-v -x GraphicsEnabler=No
-v -x IGPEnabler=No GraphicsEnabler=No

Graphic injector menu of clover: I unchecked the injectIntel option.

Every time after starting the boot with every option I've choose (like previously described), maybe after 20 seconds, I've got the "classical error" (I suppose it's classical :) ):
**** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport !

And after a few second more, the screen becomes confused and there's a cirlce with a bar across (like a blocked cicrle). And I presumed (after many search on the internet about bluetooth missing controler.... that my error is due to a video problem...like trouble to find good video card...

I read that you successfull install yosemite 10.10 on the same type of computer (same model, same graphic cards) so... haow did you do that ?
What's your BIOS parameters ?
What boot options did you use ?
Where did you find you yosemite installation image ? (with clover or other bootloader ?)

I hope you will help me... thanks by advance !

Slash75000 (Paris/France)

My Bios version v 2.03

78CN25WW

For those who have graphic glitches it's due to the bios settings. You have to go to www.bios-mods.com and ask for bios wifi whitelist removal. You will have to send them your dumped bios and its version number, and then they will send you the hacked bios which will allow you to change the reserved graphics ram to a higher value, and the problem is gone.
That's what i did with my lenovo g500 and it's fully functional :thumbup:

For those who have graphic glitches it's due to the bios settings. You have to go to www.bios-mods.com and ask for bios wifi whitelist removal. You will have to send them your dumped bios and its version number, and then they will send you the hacked bios which will allow you to change the reserved graphics ram to a higher value, and the problem is gone.
That's what i did with my lenovo g500 and it's fully functional :thumbup:

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back