Contribute
Register

Lenovo G470

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have lenovo G470 i5-2430M 6370M

can install mac ?

Different Graphic Card...

I will not give you 'step by step' tutorial about how to install SL on your G470, but I don't mind to share with you guys what I did to my G470.

Here's what I did:
-iBoot
-SL 10.6.3 Retail Disk
-Reboot
-iBoot
-Update to SL 10.6.6
-MultiBeast > System Utilities, NullCPUPowerManagement, FakeSMC, Chimera v1.4.1 r877, MBP 8,1 System Definition
-BridgeHelper
-Copy patched DSDT to extra folder
-Paste EFI Injection for Intel HD 3000 into boot.plist
-Run 'Mac OS X 10.6.7 early 2011 MacBook Pro Update' >> viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15708
-Reboot
-Install voodooBattery to S/L/E
-Add SystemType=2 into boot.plist (for notebook n' for voodooBattery to run properly)
-Install voodooHDA 2.7.2 n' add line 'IOPCIPrimaryMatch=1c208086' into voodooHDA info.plist
-Speedstepper patch >> viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21564&hilit=speedstep
-Delete NullCPU from Extra folder
-Repair permissions n' rebuild using Kext Wizard
-Reboot
-Done

E/E: FakeSMC+Plugins, DeviceMergeNub

Thanx to MaLd0n & Lenovo 3000 from IM, n' for Tonymac for all those great tools..

;)

Hi archintosh, I'm very new in here
I have lenovo G470, i try to install SL 10.6 with iBoot and Multibeast methode, I stopped when I will update and install Multibeast. it get error0 after multibeast.
I have many question:
-is my lenovo g470 must use easybeast or dsdt? because I have try to install easybeast and the result is I got error0
-what is dsdt? where is my dsdt located? what is extra folder? and where do i download DSDT?
-what version of macosx that most stable for lenovo g470?
-where do I download the kext?
Please archintosh I don't understand the tutorial you give, give me a very very complete tutorial to install macos on my Lenove g470.I've already frustated with error0 :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

thanks before
sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back