Contribute
Register

Lenovo B590 HD4000 artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a try to clover but artifacts still presents. As I'm not familiarized with Clover I back to install with unibeast and the temp solution has been connect through hdmi and change screens, in that way, when I came back to my lcd laptop artifacts are gone. It's the only way.
Now, my problem is sound. It got ALC269 and I'm unable to make it run. Could you help me? Thanks.
Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Determine layout-id from patched AppleHDA.kext:

First you need to know your codec id in decimal. Then look in the Info.plist for AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext (in PlugIns), find your codec id under HDAConfigDefault (there may be many entries in a sloppy patched AppleHDA or only one). The LayoutID that matches your codec id is the layout id you need.

Thank you so much , Rehabman.

But it's very frustant artifacts. What could be?? Attached IOReg. Please, let's give a try.

Attachments

• MacBook Pro de ALEJANDRO.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 101
Thank you so much , Rehabman.

But it's very frustant artifacts. What could be?? Attached IOReg. Please, let's give a try.

You could try different ig-platform-id values, or investigate patching the framebuffer.

You could try different ig-platform-id values, or investigate patching the framebuffer.

I've try all IGPlatformID at chimera bootscreen and none works. Could you give me some instructuons about patching Appleframebuffer? The laptop screen works without artifacts if I plug hdmi and in preferences I change from TV to laptop. I suposse hdmi is the goal...

Hello everybody , sorry my bad English ... I have a lenovo g400s notebook and had the same problem artifacts . I did the installation using the clover and applied the patches by Rehab for HD 4000. The artifacts are gone but the hdmi not working.

Hello everybody , sorry my bad English ... I have a lenovo g400s notebook and had the same problem artifacts . I did the installation using the clover and applied the patches by Rehab for HD 4000. The artifacts are gone but the hdmi not working.

Which ig-platform-id are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back