Graphics
Intel® Sandybridge Mobile x86/MMX/SSE2
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
The left trackpad button on my mackintosh 4530s stops working periodically and its functions are bizarrely partly shifted to the right button. The only way out I have found so far is to reboot. Any suggestion?

The left trackpad button on my mackintosh 4530s stops working periodically and its functions are bizarrely partly shifted to the right button. The only way out I have found so far is to reboot. Any suggestion?

Need more information on what software you have installed...

What version of VoodooPS2 are you running? How did you install?

Hi
I installed simply by using the probook installer, but it was a combination of version 5 and version 6.1. I am not sure how to find out which version of VoodooPS2 is on the machine. Incidentally it worked fine for weeks.

correct that voodoo 1.8.2

Hi
I installed simply by using the probook installer, but it was a combination of version 5 and version 6.1. I am not sure how to find out which version of VoodooPS2 is on the machine. Incidentally it worked fine for weeks.

You might try a fresh install. "Combination" of v5 and v6.1 sounds super sketchy...

yes. It does. I'll give it a go.

yes. It does. I'll give it a go.

Remember, there is a "sticky guide" for installing at the top of this forum. You should use it... it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back