i5-3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
  2. iBook
I just wanted to say thanks to all hardworkers here and there, I am very grateful and ended up with a very nice custom built computer. However, not with the intention of discouraging nobody. For me it didn't work. Don't missunderstand me not giving up, just stepping aside and let the time pass, maybe someday I'll post my success but not this time. Keep going! you're doing a great job!
Zag.:clap:

If its any consolation to you. I spent many hours, approximately 2 weeks when I first started a Snow Leopard Customac. I learned so much searching the forums and reading. Eventually after all the research I did I managed to get it up and running the way I wanted. I never gave up and there are many people experiencing similar problems and also many that are willing to lend a helping hand. The tonymacx86.com forums has many answers of the problems that you may be experiencing.

My 2 cents. Hang in there, Rome wasn't built in a Day.

Finally as I said, the learning experience. Just took a break ask the right person and now very happy with my machine. But considering numbers, it might not be to save some bucks, I think that for some money I could have get the brand new iMac. This is for people who want to build a real jet speed ultra personalized machine which is good too. Thanks to all here.

Finally, after take a short break. I could say I made it but instead We, in this forum, made it. I have a smooth custom made computer running mac OS X 10.8.5 fully functioning. I very much appreciate the hard work done here and the people who take time to answer your very basic questions. Thank you very much.

PD for those who are struggling in their first build, just don't give up, keep trying. I will work for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back