Contribute
Register

Latitude 5501 + BCM94360NG bluetooth not working and hdmi

Using Hackintool, go to Logs tab and under System and generate a boot log and post here.
You will need to manually map your display ports.
I have a 5491 and it used a couple of weird edits to get it perfect.

Attachments

• log.zip
    374.8 KB · Views: 30
So i just recorded the screen how already map usb hs14 works in my system with bcm94360ng it's showing when system start but after couple minutes thats happen

Attachments

• Screen Recording 2023-03-22 at 7.25.03 PM.zip
    78.6 MB · Views: 28
I dont map usb3 because dont have usb3 devices so just usb2 and 255. Thanks for tip about minDate minVersion
just because you do not use usb3 devices, doesn't mean you should not do the setup correctly

Yeah so what I thought, you have a bunch of ACPI errors.
To solve the USB one, I find there's a bug in the MacOS interpreter and it ignores the whole table if it links to the same USB port twice, so to solve this you need to drop the SSDT - xh_cfhd4 table. Then replace it with a copy of the same table but add a IF OSI Darwin conditional at the last _SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB.HS11 entry to avoid the bug.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.34.05 PM.png

The other one I'll have to look further, can you dump your full acpi tables pre OS using OC debug.

Yeah so what I thought, you have a bunch of ACPI errors.
To solve the USB one, I find there's a bug in the MacOS interpreter and it ignores the whole table if it links to the same USB port twice, so to solve this you need to drop the SSDT - xh_cfhd4 table. Then replace it with a copy of the same table but add a IF OSI Darwin conditional at the last _SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB.HS11 entry to avoid the bug.

View attachment 564872

The other one I'll have to look further, can you dump your full acpi tables pre OS using OC debug.
Thanks for advice, sorry for long reply i just was on move process, so i have update, i send back adapter to the store because after i test bluetooth after sleep in win11 - not working so fenvi just send me replace module and after i install them i found what i lost my usb stick with efi and don't have back up so i create the new one and now bluetooth working like a charm in ventura and win11!!! But thing with HDMI still not, so i be very happy if you help me to fix acpi errors.

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    92.9 KB · Views: 24
Yeah so it looks like all your ACPI errors are from the USB table I mentioned before, Drop the table "xh_cfht4" and load this SSDT instead, it's the same table but with a conditional that should make it work.

Attachments

• SSDT-4-Fixed.aml
    12.1 KB · Views: 28
Sorry but i am not good enough with acpi tables i can't find "xh_cfht4" in my config or i don't understand what it mean drop. Could you explain please.

Back