CPU
3.33GHz 6-Core Xeon
Graphics
nVidia GTX980
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Anyone with a nVidia card knows that there needs to be a new driver from them for every build change in the OS. I see a new "security update" today, which means nVidia needs to update their driver (somehow I think nVidia can do a LOT better than this, but I guess we need be "grateful" they actually do provide some level of support for their cards in apple hardware.... so not going to rock the boat).

That all being said, can anyone give me the build number AFTER the 2018-004 security update has been applied to 10.12.6

Yes I do know about that page (as well as a similar one here) I was just being a tad anal wanting to know the build number first so I could make sure that it was covered in an updated driver.

Anyone with a nVidia card knows that there needs to be a new driver from them for every build change in the OS. I see a new "security update" today, which means nVidia needs to update their driver (somehow I think nVidia can do a LOT better than this, but I guess we need be "grateful" they actually do provide some level of support for their cards in apple hardware.... so not going to rock the boat).

That all being said, can anyone give me the build number AFTER the 2018-004 security update has been applied to 10.12.6

I have just installed the 2018-004 Security Update on my Sierra system and the build number is 16G1510.

Update via Appstore (16G1510), Nvidia-Driver 378.05.05.25f10 installed, everything went fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back