Contribute
Register

Laptop WiFi Cards: BCM94352 (AW-CE123H) & BCM94360 (AW-CB160H) Info & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just edited my previous post. I got the BCM94360HMB and it works great without having to do anything, it's super fast. The BCM94352HMB will work, but not without having to add kexts and such.

I'm using this on a laptop, a Clevo P150SM-A (Sager NP8268).

The only difficulty now is trying to find the driver for Windows 10 since this PC is dual boot system and I want the wifi to work on windows too

The subject i look for:D!Thx! Has anyone succeed replacing full antennas?
Do you have working BT?Do you have any info about those Apple branded wifi cards?there are some adapters with external usb connection.What for?I have an fully working Azurewave NB-290H wifi +bt trough PCI-E slot.I lose the count of patches and i don't know witch are the current working patches...I wish to upgrade to BCM94360 ...

Last edited:
I have full everything natively with the BCM94360HMB. I didn't have to replace the antennas since my Clevo P150SM-A comes stock with 3 antennas, one of which is just chillin and not in use. I had to use adapters to use them though since the connectors were the larger U.FL type.

Don't get the type that needs external USB connections, there's no need. Just get the BCM94360, it works great.

* Aside from form factor, there are other considerations when choosing one of these cards, and that is the antennas and/or the connectors that attach them to the WiFi card. The older standard seems to be U.FL connector, which is larger than the newer, smaller MHF4 connectors. Therefore, you would have to either replace the antennas, or fit an adapter (once again, space permitting) that will likely have a negative effect on performance.

Dude. Holy crap. Thank you!

I bought the BCM94360CS2 and an M.2 adapter from eBay along with an antenna kit from Amazon. The connectors would just pop right off. Thought it was a bad connector build, bought a set of cables from another vendor, same thing. It wasn't until I read your post the other day that I realized I needed the MHF4 connector. The key is that vendors seem to list them as NGFF connectors.

Virtual high-five to you, my friend.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back