CPU
i3-6100T
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My laptop is currently stuck in a reboot loop on High Sierra trying to install the 10.13.6 Combo Update, it loads past clover into the updated but when the loading bar appears the laptop restarts. I can however boot into 10.13.0 by selecting boot MacOS instead of install, is there anyway I can fix this or as I stuck at 10.13.0?

AFAIK, you may need to select the (safe mode) config.plist to update your High Sierra, which you first installed 10.13.0 and booted into HS, the procedure. i.e. while clover select that config.plist (e.g. with faked display ID), after you boot into OS or after 2 time reboot during update, if you still see the installation selection at Clover boot is gone, then better still use that safety config.plist, go into OS rebuild cache and repair disk then reboot. After that, you boot with your fully patched config.plist.

At least that was how I updated my HS from 10.13.2 => ...=> 10.13.6(multiple revisions)

Besides, also for recovery boot!

Success!

Last edited:
@sneazzy95 , yes at least my experience, which updated dozens updates for Highs Sierra directly from apple store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back