Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently killed my ProBook 4530s and can't really afford to spend alot of money on a laptop so I am went to the pawn shop and they had a decent selection of laptops but I didn't have the ability to look up the computers there, so i wrote down the model numbers and the CPU. If anyone can tell me if Mavericks will run on any of these? (I don't care for Yosemite all that much)

Dell Inspiron N7110 (with an i5)
Sony Vaio PCG-81311L (i7)
Sony Vaio PCG-71713L (i5)
Lenovo IdeaPad Z570s (i7)
Dell Inspiron 15R-552 (i5)

I've tried searching online but not sure what wording I need to use (I'll try the model number with Mavericks or Hackintosh in the search)

I recently killed my ProBook 4530s and can't really afford to spend alot of money on a laptop so I am went to the pawn shop and they had a decent selection of laptops but I didn't have the ability to look up the computers there, so i wrote down the model numbers and the CPU. If anyone can tell me if Mavericks will run on any of these? (I don't care for Yosemite all that much)

Dell Inspiron N7110 (with an i5)
Sony Vaio PCG-81311L (i7)
Sony Vaio PCG-71713L (i5)
Lenovo IdeaPad Z570s (i7)
Dell Inspiron 15R-552 (i5)

I've tried searching online but not sure what wording I need to use (I'll try the model number with Mavericks or Hackintosh in the search)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back