Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility

Does linux use a memory map similar to how we use it for osx? Linux already supports the i7 10th gen so we may be able to get some hints from their source code.

Last edited:
Awesome, can't wait till someone figures out the memory issue for i7. Have you tried the ps2 touchpad driver, might work just no gestures/dragging files.
Hello, I am the maintainer of xiaoxin's github, can your i2c succeed? Or contact i2c driver author update, 02e8 and 02e9

Does linux use a memory map similar to how we use it for osx? Linux already supports the i7 10th gen so we may be able to get some hints from their source code.
I7 10710u problem, very powerful brother from Dalian, China (his age 50) trying to solve the memory problem, it should be very quick

Hello, I am the maintainer of xiaoxin's github, can your i2c succeed? Or contact i2c driver author update, 02e8 and 02e9
I think you ment to reply to @3ig he had i5 so his works. I have i7 so I must wait for memory fix.

I7 10710u problem, very powerful brother from Dalian, China (his age 50) trying to solve the memory problem, it should be very quick
Awesome to hear, Keep us updated!

I think you ment to reply to @3ig he had i5 so his works. I have i7 so I must wait for memory fix.

latest news

fakecpuid :0x0806EC

You can install successfully

Thank you for your efforts in China

latest news

fakecpuid :0x0806EC

You can install successfully

Thank you for your efforts in China
What memory fix did you use with that fakecpuid? Still having issues with my 10710u

I realized that if you run "memmap -b" it returns the first memmap entries and seems to show some sectors with values low enough to use with slide however I still haven't had any success. Need to experiment more with different memory fixes and configs.

Back