Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility

Hello,

Would anyone know if a Lenovo Yoga 300 would work as a hackintosh?

It has the same processor as the new macbook, Skylake M3-6Y30.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi, i'd like to know if there are any updates about the compatibility of discrete graphics like AMD R7m or R9m series.
Thanks a lot.

I don't have much experience with discrete graphics other than to know they are usually a pain for laptops...

No one really volunteers much information, and I don't tend to purchase such hardware.

I don't have much experience with discrete graphics other than to know they are usually a pain for laptops...

No one really volunteers much information, and I don't tend to purchase such hardware.

Thanks a lot, i'm gonna try something out.

Thanks. I mostly wrote it out of self interest... as a go-to post to make it easier to respond to "Will my laptop work?" kind of questions.

Nice you found it useful.

HELP ! HELP ! HELP

I have HP 2000 laptop with AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.30 GHz with 4GB RAM on it and i am trying to install Mac os on it but i have failed many times ! Can you of someone in the comunity help me out to find the right os for this laptop ! THANKS everyone !!

HELP ! HELP ! HELP

I have HP 2000 laptop with AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.30 GHz with 4GB RAM on it and i am trying to install Mac os on it but i have failed many times ! Can you of someone in the comunity help me out to find the right os for this laptop ! THANKS everyone !!

AMD CPUs are not supported here.

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

oh thanks for letting me know,

i got my desktop as well which is running on Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @2.20GHz with 4GB RAM as well any help or suggestion on which mac could be good for it ? Thanks again

oh thanks for letting me know,

i got my desktop as well which is running on Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @2.20GHz with 4GB RAM as well any help or suggestion on which mac could be good for it ? Thanks again

Desktop questions are off-topic. This forum is only for laptops.

Back