Laptop Compatibility

CPU
i7-3632QM @2.2Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 7500/7600 Series
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks Rehabman,

I've read the information of the link and it's too technical for my knowledge.
Yes my Sony works on UEFI, but I don't have a Mac to follow the procedures on the USB and so on.
I've seen some tutorials on YouTube and most of them link the questions to tonymacx86.

Would you be so kind to help me on this regard? Will I achieve to install Mac OS without having a Mac nearby?

Many thanks for your kind attention.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks Rehabman,

I've read the information of the link and it's too technical for my knowledge.
Yes my Sony works on UEFI, but I don't have a Mac to follow the procedures on the USB and so on.
I've seen some tutorials on YouTube and most of them link the questions to tonymacx86.

Would you be so kind to help me on this regard? Will I achieve to install Mac OS without having a Mac nearby?

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Follow the guide as written. It is not as difficult as you might think.

You will need a Mac or working hack in order to download OS X/macOS (it is only available from the Mac App Store).

CPU
i7-3632QM @2.2Ghz
Graphics
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Follow the guide as written. It is not as difficult as you might think.

You will need a Mac or working hack in order to download OS X/macOS (it is only available from the Mac App Store).

Thanks for your answers but I don't know anyone with a Mac. Besides that, my knowledge of IT is very basic and I'm afraid to mess my computer and end with no OS on it.
Sorry for the question but Is there any place where I can download a proper and correct (and well done) "package" to copy into a USB and try to install it?

Sorry for my poor knowledge but I would much like to have a "Mac" the only issue is the price of it.

Thank you in advance

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks for your answers but I don't know anyone with a Mac. Besides that, my knowledge of IT is very basic and I'm afraid to mess my computer and end with no OS on it.
Sorry for the question but Is there any place where I can download a proper and correct (and well done) "package" to copy into a USB and try to install it?

Sorry for my poor knowledge but I would much like to have a "Mac" the only issue is the price of it.

Thank you in advance

It is a non-starter if you don't have access to a Mac or working hack... since you have no way to download OS X/macOS.

Your other alternative is to purchase a Snow Leopard DVD from apple.com, and install it first... then get it working well enough to access the Mac App Store. It can be tricky with new hardware (SL is old).

CPU
i7-3632QM @2.2Ghz
Graphics
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It is a non-starter if you don't have access to a Mac or working hack... since you have no way to download OS X/macOS.

Your other alternative is to purchase a Snow Leopard DVD from apple.com, and install it first... then get it working well enough to access the Mac App Store. It can be tricky with new hardware (SL is old).

Ok, I Will try to buy the DVD. It must be dmg or ISO? I have an Apple Store near me.
Can I Install SL directly from the DVD? I guess not, right?

Edit: I updated my profile info so you can see the specs of my Vaio.

Attachments

• DESKTOP-10CLIPF.txt
    41.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte B85-D3V
CPU
Intel Xeon E3-1230-V3
Graphics
Nvidia GTX760
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
dell xps 13 9350 (2016)
i7 6560u
intel iris 540
thunderbolt 3 x1
3200x1800 touchscreen display

macbook pro late 2016
i5 6360u / i7 6660u
intel iris 540
thunderbolt 3 x2
2560x1600 display

There're several problems for xps 13 according to those guys who tried:
  • Display Brightness Hotkeys
  • SD Card Reader (known issue, no fix)
  • USB-C Thunderbolt (attempted to use HP Thunderbolt Dock)
  • USB-C USB
  • Volume Hotkeys

Motherboard
HP Compaq 15-s104tx
CPU
Intel i5-4210U (Haswell ULT)
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics Family(Intel HD 4400 Nvidia 820M 2GB) dedicated
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, need an advice
I have hackintoshed my Laptop HP Compaq 15-s104tx and everything is working fine with some workaround.

But since my Wi-Fi is Realtek RTL8723be and I have read that it does not support, I want to know that what wifi card can I install on my PC. I mean I do not know what Wi-Fi card will work with BIOS an what are blocked. My BIOS is Insyde f.22 so, of course not every Wi-Fi card will work. But, how to know which will work. There is no information HP site about this.

OR any wi-fi card will work?

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 5
CPU
Core i7 3.6Ghz 4790
Graphics
MSI GTX 960 4GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Partial Success MSI GS63VR 6RF. I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone at TonyMacx86 that has helped me with my hackintosh needs.
Whats working
Wifi (replaced with m.2 NGFF Broadcom BCM94352Z)
USB
Intel HD 530 Graphics
Keyboard
Trackpad
Battery monitor
Sound

Whats not working
Bluetooth (Followed the guid but only could get the wifi to work, gave up)
Card Reader (I can live without but would like it to work)
Webcam (NEC Webcam)
Nvidia GTX 1060 (I hope there is support in the future for these cards as this laptop has a dedicated 1060 not discrete)

Motherboard
80TK
CPU
i7 6500U
Graphics
HD520
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Lenovo Ideapad 510s
Intel i7 6500U
AMD R7 460m/Intel HD520

Will this work on hackintosh? For wifi at least I can confirm that it wouldn't work.

Thanks