Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility

Hi guys,

Does my graphics card work in windows when you disable it for OS X?

Hi guys,

Does my graphics card work in windows when you disable it for OS X?

If you're referring to a secondary discrete GPU that is switched with Intel graphics (such as Nvidia Optimus), yes it can be implemented that way. The ACPI patches you would implement would only have an effect when running OS X.

My laptop is Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBD
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200 CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20
Ram - 8GB
System type - 64-bit

Is that possible to install Mac OS in my laptop.

Thank You.

A little note: My INTEL HD GRAPHICS 530 works perfectly with the latest MultiBeast and Clover.

A little note: My INTEL HD GRAPHICS 530 works perfectly with the latest MultiBeast and Clover.

The HD530 hardware in your profile is not a laptop.

Hello, I'm trying to hack a Dell 7348-B40 i7-5500U laptop. Following the community guides (like the one written by hack girl), I've got able to make most things working. The biggest problem for me is sound.

Every guide I've found apparently does not work for native AppleHDA even though apparently layout id 3 is injected.

The sound works normally using speakers. When I plug a headphone my problem starts.

In the normal configuration it sounds very 'robotic' for central channel tracks. If I put the balance for left or right, it sounds better, oddly in both sides, but only one channel is played.

I'd really appreciate any help from this community.

Thanks a million...

Hello, I'm trying to hack a Dell 7348-B40 i7-5500U laptop. Following the community guides (like the one written by hack girl), I've got able to make most things working. The biggest problem for me is sound.

Every guide I've found apparently does not work for native AppleHDA even though apparently layout id 3 is injected.

The sound works normally using speakers. When I plug a headphone my problem starts.

In the normal configuration it sounds very 'robotic' for central channel tracks. If I put the balance for left or right, it sounds better, oddly in both sides, but only one channel is played.

I'd really appreciate any help from this community.

Thanks a million...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hello.
Which is by now the best ultrabook (<1.3kg) suitable for Hackintosh?

I'm taking a look at xiaomi notebook, asus zenbook, hp spectre, lenovo yoga 3 pro and dell xps 13.
Which is the most compatible among these? Is there something even better? Thank you very much.

Hello.
Which is by now the best ultrabook (<1.3kg) suitable for Hackintosh?

I'm taking a look at xiaomi notebook, asus zenbook, hp spectre, lenovo yoga 3 pro and dell xps 13.
Which is the most compatible among these? Is there something even better? Thank you very much.

You should search for guides for each of your candidates, and decide from the list of known problems with each.

Back