Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility

there is only upgrade file. will it work??

No. You must download the entire Mavericks "Install OS X Mavericks.app" (5.34GB) from the Mac App Store.

thank you. download is in process

Now i have completed the download but again same problem. unibeast installation failed.

9. UniBeast is a signed installer. Make sure "System Preferences - > Security & Privacy -> General -> Allow applications downloaded from" is checked for "Mac App Store and identified developers" or "Anywhere".

there is no allow option.

Attachments

• 10423535_10152631129088814_262753991_n.jpg
    10423535_10152631129088814_262753991_n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 171
9. UniBeast is a signed installer. Make sure "System Preferences - > Security & Privacy -> General -> Allow applications downloaded from" is checked for "Mac App Store and identified developers" or "Anywhere".

there is no allow option.

It depends on what version of OS X you are running Unibeast on... And if that was the issue, you would be unable to run Unibeast. Since you're running it, but it is failing, assume the problem is something else.

But this is off-topic. Please take up any Unibeast issues, at the Unibeast forum: http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/

Thanks. I mostly wrote it out of self interest... as a go-to post to make it easier to respond to "Will my laptop work?" kind of questions.

Nice you found it useful.

i have a MacOSX 10.5.6 installation DVD. how can i delete the related kexts? My BIOS doesn't allow me to stop switchable graphics.. please help needed..! My laptop is a HP pavillion g6, 2gb ram, ATI radeon HD6470 and intel HD graphics..thanks in advance

i have a MacOSX 10.5.6 installation DVD.

10.5 is not supported here. Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

how can i delete the related kexts? My BIOS doesn't allow me to stop switchable graphics.. please help needed..! My laptop is a HP pavillion g6, 2gb ram, ATI radeon HD6470 and intel HD graphics..thanks in advance

You should probably install Mavericks instead.

Back