Graphics
ASUS GTX470
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I started using your utilitys and guides to get my sistems running OSX, by now I made it work 3 or 4 desktop hacks, a couple of netbooks and an old Samsung notebook. Thank's for everything it's a nice and usefull OS.

A friend of mine asked me to build him a hackintosh laptop, as far as I can see the best option is getting HP Probook 4X30S, but I want it with highend graphics performance along a good processor, I have been taking a look on ASUS G53 but it's a very difficult model to find as it no longer made. Any other working option? Maybe some new ASUS ROG or Dell XPS.

Thank's people!

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I started using your utilitys and guides to get my sistems running OSX, by now I made it work 3 or 4 desktop hacks, a couple of netbooks and an old Samsung notebook. Thank's for everything it's a nice and usefull OS.

A friend of mine asked me to build him a hackintosh laptop, as far as I can see the best option is getting HP Probook 4X30S, but I want it with highend graphics performance along a good processor, I have been taking a look on ASUS G53 but it's a very difficult model to find as it no longer made. Any other working option? Maybe some new ASUS ROG or Dell XPS.

Thank's people!

Probably get better answers if you post in the laptop forum - http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptops/

Hi thanks, i thought it was here.

Hi thanks, i thought it was here.

Not laptops. This forum is really more about the piece parts for desktop builds. Not many lappie owners even look at the desktop forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back