Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm in the market for a laptop, and wanting something preferably second gen i3 (the i3-2330M seems nice). I'm wanting to keep under $500. I was really wanting the Lenovo B570 from Best Buy, but they're sold out within 200 miles of me, and back ordered for at least a month. The other thing, is I would prefer something a bit durable, since I tote my laptop with me on a daily basis to school and work.

What else would you recommend that is fairly friendly to getting OSX on it?

That was one I was already looking into. I've had good luck with HP before, especially their business end. Although, those tend to be at the top end of my range, or over, where I can find them. Still not out of the running through.

What about the Asus K53E? Someone mentioned that to me, and I can actually get a really good deal K53E-BBR4 ($450 for one with a i5 2430M seems cheap to me).I've seen a lot of varying reports on the k53Es, such as no working wifi,to people having no problems with them.

You can check out the laptop forum I believe they have a working list by one of the mods floating around there.

viewforum.php?f=170

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back