CPU
i5-3317U
Graphics
HD 4000 / HD 7570M
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. So I updated my macOS Catalina 10.15.3 to 10.15.4. I updated my clover to r5107 and updated all the kexts. installed the update from the settings app. I selected the install data disk. it took a really long time to update and then it said macOS is not installed.
got this error message- the bless tool was unable to set the startup disk
then I booted into my main hard drive and it booted fine and showed me the version 10.15.4.
so the update was installed but its really laggy and slow. my graphics are working fine so I don't know what's the problem. it wasn't in 10.15.3.
here is the install failed log.
and the clover folder

Attachments

• Installer Log 25-Mar-2020.txt
    38.1 KB · Views: 174
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 51
Ok Lets leave clover. I also built an open core drive and I tested it out and its running really well. no lags. however there's one issue. I can't change my brightness. its showing me display. I think its not able to read my dsdt. can you help me please.
here's my open core folder...

Attachments

• OC.zip
    811.7 KB · Views: 50
Ok Lets leave clover. I also built an open core drive and I tested it out and its running really well. no lags. however there's one issue. I can't change my brightness. its showing me display. I think its not able to read my dsdt. can you help me please.
here's my open core folder...
may need:
SSDT-PNLF.aml
SSDT-ALS0.aml
applebacklightfixup.kext

Attachments

• RehabMan-BacklightFixup-2018-1013.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 43
you could have google it.....
Adding these 3 items dont solve the problem. Instead the lags come back after i add these 3 items

Adding these 3 items dont solve the problem. Instead the lags come back after i add these 3 items
did you list them correctly in config.plist?

They are there in my config.plist. How else can i check if they are enabled or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back